Can I bulk clone issues in Jira?
Indeed! Deep Clone for Jira now allows to bulk-clone up to 1000 issues at once within Jira Cloud. You can include comments, attachments, sub-tasks and all other issue content such as issue links.
How do I clone issues in bulk?
Bulk Clone Issues
- Navigate to the Bulk clone issues page from the Jira Administration menu by selecting Apps→ScriptRunner→Built-in Scripts.
- Enter the Subquery (JQL) for the issues you want to clone.
- Select the project you want the cloned issues to move to from the Project drop down list.
How do I add bulk issues in Jira?
Before you begin: If your Jira installation has existing data, you should back it up.
- Select Issues > Import Issues from CSV to open the Bulk Create Setup page. …
- On the Setup page, select your CSV Source File. …
- Click the Next button to proceed to the Settings step of the CSV file import wizard.
How do I duplicate an issue in Jira?
To clone an issue:
- Open an issue.
- Select ··· > Clone.
- Edit the Summary.
- Choose what to Include (if any).
- Select Clone.
How do I create multiple clones in Jira?
Clone issue multiple times
- Navigate to the Issue you want to Single Clone.
- Click ••• > Deep Clone / Old Jira Issue View: Click Deep Clone.
- Under “Advanced Options” select “Clone issue multiple times”.
- Define the quantity of clones you want to create.
What is deep clone in Jira?
Sounds like you have the app Deep clone for Jira. Cloning an issue only copies the issue. Deep cloning an issue copies the issue and all of it’s sub-tasks. … Clone is the built-in default option in Jira to copy an issue.
How do I clone a user story in Jira?
To clone an issue, just select clone from the Actions menu. Jira automatically adds “CLONE” to the beginning of the summary of the new issue, and you can activate the option to clone attachments if you want.
How do I import a CSV file into Jira?
Log in to Jira as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission. Select Administration > System > Import & Export > External System Import. Select CSV to open the CSV File import page. On the CSV File import page, select your CSV Source File.
How do I duplicate a test case in Jira?
Clone test case with test steps (Jira Cloud)
- Open your test case which you want to clone.
- On the test case issue detail page, click on menu option (…) …
- Select ‘Clone with test steps’
- Select your destination project where you want to create a clone test case. ( …
- Enter a summary of the clone test case.
How do I select multiple issues in Jira?
To move multiple issues to another project:
- From the navigation, select Search.
- Select Advanced search for issues.
- Search for the issues you want to move. …
- Select More (…) > …
- Select the issues you want to move and select Next.
- Choose the Move Issues bulk operation and select Next.
Where is bulk edit in Jira?
Select Tools > Bulk Change. Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next. Select Watch Issues, and select Next. Review your bulk operation, and select Confirm when you are happy with the operation.
How do I move multiple subtasks in Jira?
- search for the issues you want to move – parent = abc-123.
- click ellipses in top right and select bulk update.
- go thru the screens and you will be prompted.
Is duplicated by VS duplicate?
As nouns the difference between duplicate and duplication
is that duplicate is one that resembles or corresponds to another; an identical copy while duplication is the act of duplicating, or the state of being duplicated; a doubling; a folding over; a fold.