How do I edit comments in asana?
To edit a comment you posted on an Asana task, click the drop down arrow next to it, then Edit Comment to make any changes you need, and finally Save Changes to update. An “Edited” indicator will appear next to your comments timestamp. And voila, it’s like the typo was never there.
How do you delete a comment on asana?
To delete or edit a comment:
- Hover over the comment and click the drop down arrow that appears.
- Select Edit Comment.
- Select Delete Comment.
How do I edit a comment in teamwork?
Editing a message
To edit a message or reply, click the options button (three dots) and select Edit from the dropdown. As well as editing the content, you can change the followers, category, privacy and attached files. Editing replies allows you to change who will be notified, and the attached files.
Can you track changes in asana?
From the Overview, you can:
Request a status update. Update the project status. View or change the project roles, the project due date or date range. Send Messages to members.
How do I change admin on asana?
Convert Members and Limited Access Members
- Navigate to the Members tab on asana Admin.
- Click on the 3 dot icon to the right of the person’s name and click Member (or Limited Access Member) to toggle between the two.
How do you add comments in Microsoft Project?
Add a simple project note
- On the File tab, choose Info.
- On the right side of the screen, choose Project Information, choose Advanced Properties, and then select the Summary tab.
- In the Comments box, type the content of the note, and then choose OK.
Is Asana free to use?
Asana is free to use for up to 15 people. If you want Premium features in a Workspace or team, or you want to gain Administrator capabilities in your Organization along with increased member limits, you have the option to upgrade. Pricing information can be found on our pricing page.
How do I delete files from Firefly?
Remove an unwanted task from Firefly.
- In the main navigation bar, select Tasks.
- Choose the tick box next to the task you want to delete. …
- Select Delete.
- Type DELETE (case sensitive).
- Select Delete to confirm.
How do you edit messages?
Touch and hold your message, then tap one of the following:
- Edit: To confirm, tap Edit. Make your changes, then tap Send .
- Delete: To confirm, tap Delete.
How do you delete messages on Teamworks?
To delete an individual message, hover over the message and click the options (three dots) button to the right. You can then choose Delete message from the dropdown menu. The message will be deleted immediately, and you will be notified at the top of your Teamwork Chat window. You will also have a brief option to undo.