While creating a comment, click on the “Files & images” icon to attach a file or image directly to the comment. You can even select files and images that are already attached to the Jira issue.
Can Jira receive emails?
Jira can receive emails from licensed users to create issues or add comments and attachments to existing issues automatically.
How do you attach an email to another email reply?
Reply to an email with an attached email
- Open Gmail.
- Open the message and click Reply.
- At the top right of the message, click Pop out reply .
- From your inbox, check the box next to the email that you want to attach and drag it to the message window.
- Enter any message text and click Send.
How do I send an email in Jira?
Sending a Test Email from JIRA
- Go to Administration > System > Mail and choose the Outgoing Mail tab in the left side of the page.
- Click the ‘Send a Test Email’ link in the Operations column.
- For debugging it might be helpful to check the ‘SMTP Logging’.
- Hit Send button.
How do I get email notifications in Jira?
Using the Jira admin helper
- View the issue in Jira.
- Click Admin > Notification Helper.
- Enter the username of the user.
- Click Submit.
How do I email helpdesk?
How to Write 10x Better Customer Service Emails (+Templates)
- Be human.
- Use effective language.
- Request information the right way.
- Provide clear information and resources.
- Answer all their questions.
- Proactively follow up.
- Apologize and empathize.
- Make it right.
How do I forward an email to an existing thread?
Another way to insert emails in a new thread is to select the emails and then from the overflow (three-dot) menu select “Forward as attachment”. To reply to an existing thread, you can pop-out the compose window and then drag and drop emails to it.
How do you email an attachment to a professor?
How to write an email with an attachment
- Determine what files you wish to send. …
- Write the email’s subject line. …
- Compose the email’s body. …
- Attach the files. …
- Review and send the email. …
- Make sure the attachment is in an appropriate file format. …
- Try to limit the attachment file’s size. …
- Consider sending a link instead.
How do I send an email attachment?
Attach a file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose .
- Tap Attach .
- Tap Attach file or Insert from Drive.
- Choose the file you want to attach.