What information is hold by clone issue in Jira?
The cloned issue contains the same information as is in the original issue; e.g. Summary, Components, Affects Versions etc. The user can also link the cloned issue with the original issue using a clone link.
How do I close a duplicate ticket in Jira?
If you are on a Classic project and you have a Resolution value in your list of “duplicate” then simply close the issue and set the Resolution to Duplicate. Note that you need to have a closure screen setup on you workflow that exposes the Resolution field and requires the use to choose a resolution from the list.
Can you bulk clone in Jira?
Deep Clone for Jira now allows to bulk-clone up to 1000 issues at once within Jira Cloud. You can include comments, attachments, sub-tasks and all other issue content such as issue links.
What is deep clone in Jira?
Sounds like you have the app Deep clone for Jira. Cloning an issue only copies the issue. Deep cloning an issue copies the issue and all of it’s sub-tasks. … Clone is the built-in default option in Jira to copy an issue.
What is Sprint clone value?
Is for add the cloned task to the same sprint as the original task, You’ll be copied the sprint value.
What things are not included in cloned issue in Jira?
11) What are the things not included in cloned issue in JIRA?
- Time tracking.
- Issue History.
How do I create a new project in Jira?
To create a project:
- Select Projects > Create project in the navigation.
- Under project templates, templates are grouped into a library of use-case based categories. …
- Learn more about the available templates and select a template.
- View the detailed information on the template and choose Use template.