How do I change the default dashboard in Jira?
When users log in to Jira Cloud applications for the first time, they see the default dashboard.
How to edit the layout of the default system dashboard
- Choose > System.
- In the User interface section, click System dashboard.
- Click Edit Layout.
- Select a layout for your default system dashboard.
How do I edit my dashboard?
Edit an existing dashboard
Open solution explorer, and then select Components > Dashboards. Open (double-click) a dashboard, select one of the component areas, and then select Edit Component. In the Set Properties dialog box, make your changes. When you’re done, select Set.
How do I edit a dashboard filter in Jira?
Editing a board’s filter
- Click Projects, then select the relevant project.
- Select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings.
- In the General tab: To change the filter’s JQL query, click Edit Filter Query. To change the filter’s name, description, or shares, click Edit Filter Shares.
How many gadgets we can add in Jira dashboard?
By default, there is a limit of 20 gadgets per dashboard page. If you wish to raise this limit, edit the jira-config. properties file, set jira. dashboard.
How do I resize gadgets in JIRA dashboard?
There are two ways I am aware of to resize a gadget on the dashboard. First one is to use the maximize button in the top right of the gadget. This will make the gadget appear full screen. The second way is to edit the layout of the dashboard.
How do I make a good dashboard in Jira?
5 steps to create a killer dashboard in Jira Software
- Step 0: create a new dashboard. Simple. …
- Step 1: add these five gadgets. …
- Step 2: view progress at-a-glance. …
- Step 3: spot bottlenecks and problems ahead of time. …
- Step 4: work for the current milestone. …
- Step 5: watch out for high-risk items.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts. To view all of your dashboards, choose Dashboards > View all dashboards.
What is Jira dashboard gadget?
Gadgets display summaries of Jira project and issue data on the dashboard. You can customize gadgets to display project and issue details relevant to particular users. … You can also add Atlassian gadgets to compatible external websites, like iGoogle.
What is the difference between board and dashboard in Jira?
A board is a view of a selection of issues, that you can use to see and update them. It displays them in columns, with each column representing a step in your process for them. A dashboard is a place to collect together a set of reports that people might find useful.
Can a JIRA dashboard have multiple owners?
No, Jira Cloud does not support multiple owners for filters and dashboards.
What is dashboard configuration?
An administrator or a user can perform dashboard configuration for customization. Dashboard configuration can be performed at two different levels: By an administrator, for one or more groups of users and for single or multiple individuals. By a user, to personalize his or her own display.
Can another user edit my filter in Jira?
A shared filter can only be edited by the shared filter’s owner. The owner of a shared filter can only modify that filter’s shares and search criteria too. You cannot change the ownership of a shared filter to a user who: already has a shared filter with exactly the same name, or.
How do I give permission to edit a dashboard in Jira?
Jira users can create and manage their own dashboards.
Change the ownership of a shared dashboard
- Search for the dashboard that you want to change owners (see above).
- Click the ‘cog’ icon to the right of the shared dashboard whose ownership you wish to change and select Change Owner.
How do I add text to dashboard in Jira?
To enable the text gadget: Choose System > Add-ons. The ‘Find add-ons’ screen shows add-ons available via the Atlassian Marketplace. Choose Manage add-ons to view the plugins currently installed on your JIRA site.