Share and edit your dashboard
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit and share.
- Edit the settings and click Save.
You can share a dashboard with: Group—A group of Jira users.
Search for a shared dashboard
- Choose > System.
- Select Shared Dashboards to open the Search Shared Dashboards page.
- Enter your search criteria into the search field and click the Search button.
Believe you can only share with groups that you are also a member. That makes sense, for some reason I thought when I create the group it would have added me by default. I added myself in group and I could see the group and share with group. However the members of the group still cannot see under Dashboards.
Can a Jira dashboard have multiple owners?
No, Jira Cloud does not support multiple owners for filters and dashboards.
How do I add a user to a dashboard in Jira?
Add users to your project
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > People.
- Select Add people.
- Search for Emma. You can add multiple people and groups, and delete those you have accidentally added in this dialog.
- Select the Administrators role and select Add.
How do I give a user access to just one project in Jira?
How to give a JIRA User access to only one project
- Step 1: Create a new user in the User Management section of the Administrator. …
- Step 2: Create a new group in the Administrator section. …
- Step 3: Navigate to JiraAdministrationGlobal Permissions. …
- Step 4: Add your Test Group to Permission JIRA Users.
How do I create a public dashboard in Jira?
Choose the Jira icon then choose Dashboards. Select the appropriate dashboard to open it. Choose actions ( ) > Share dashboard. Click the trash can icon next to “Shared with the public” and click Update.
Correct Answer: True.
To create an app share link, open up the apps side panel or dashboard, then mouse over the app you wish to share. You should see a share button appear next to the name of the app. Clicking this button will bring up a dialog warning you that sharing this app will also share all of the tables in this base.