How do I give someone access to my Confluence page?
From the User management go to Product access > Product access. In the Confluence section, add your group and make sure it has the Can sign in checkbox checked. Go back to Confluence administration and in the Space Permissions, make sure that the group you created is not listed in the Default Space Permissions.
How do I add an external user to Confluence?
To add a new user:
- Choose > User management.
- Select the Add Users tab.
- Enter the user’s details.
- Choose whether Confluence should send an email message informing the person of their new username. The email message will contain a link that the person can use to reset their password.
- Choose Create.
Can you make a Confluence page public?
To make your space public: Go to the space and choose Space tools > Permissions from the bottom of the sidebar. Choose Edit Permissions. Scroll down to the Anonymous Access section and select the specific permissions you’d like anonymous users to have.
Can anyone see my Confluence page?
The short answer is, you can’t. Confluence is designed to be open. … People with Confluence Administrator and System Administrator global permissions can’t see your pages by default, but they can grant themselves space administrator permission to the space.
Can I use global permission in Confluence?
As a Confluence admin, you can use global permissions to see which user groups and which types of users currently have access to your Confluence site and make high-level decisions about what they can do on it.
- Create two pages under your space home page. One called “Private” …
- Move your single page under the public page.
- Move all the other pages under the private page.
- Make your space public, give view permissions to the whole org.
- Restrict the page “Private” to all the others who are allowed to see the rest.
What is the confluence users group?
confluence-users – this is the default group into which all new users are usually assigned. In most sites this is the group that provides the permission to log in to Confluence. confluence-administrators – this super group grants the highest level of administrator permissions.
How do I invite an external user to Jira?
Share Jira with external partners
- Step 1: Define your user base. In many organizations, the IT group manages an LDAP or Active Directory server that controls the login for all internal employees. …
- Step 2: Build your perfect project. …
- Step 3: Define Roles. …
- Step 4: Engage external users. …
- Step 5: Stage, test, deliver.
How do I add users to Atlassian?
Add users to your project
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > People.
- Select Add people.
- Search for Emma. You can add multiple people and groups, and delete those you have accidentally added in this dialog.
- Select the Administrators role and select Add.
How do Confluence permissions work?
Every Confluence space has its own set of permissions which determine what people can do in the space. Space permissions are set by the space administrator. The user who created the space is automatically a space administrator, and other users can also be granted Space Admin permission.