Does Jira have mobile app?
Jira Cloud mobile is available on Android and iOS for both smartphone and tablet.
Is there a Jira desktop app?
Desktop Power for Jira
Jira Client is a desktop application for day-to-day work with Jira issues. It helps you quickly navigate and drill down into issues, schedule tasks and triage problems with drag-and-drop, accurately track time, work when you are offline.
What app is Jira?
Jira Software is part of a family of products designed to help teams of all types manage work. Originally, Jira was designed as a bug and issue tracker. But today, Jira has evolved into a powerful work management tool for all kinds of use cases, from requirements and test case management to agile software development.
How do I access Jira from my mobile?
If you do not have the app yet, clicking the link will take you to the app download page in Play store (only for Android). Simply click the Open in app button that displays in mobile web. To use this option, make sure to upgrade your Jira to version 8.4 or later.
Is Jira app free?
The free Jira app has particular value when tackling tasks like trimming down your backlog of issues or preparing for your next sprint planning meeting.
How do I create a jira app?
Create an app based on the Jira issue panel template. Note, Forge provides multiple environments where you deploy the app.
Create your app
- Enter a name for your app (up to 50 characters). For example, hello-world-app.
- Select the UI kit category.
- Select the jira-issue-panel template.
How do I use Jira offline?
1 answer. Jira is an active service, not a passive data store. You will need a completely different local store to work on “offline” and sync later. One option would be to have your own Jira running on your own machine, running with an app that can synchronise between your local Jira and the main one.
How do I install Jira on Windows 7?
Install a Jira application
- Download Jira. Download the installer for your operating system:
- Run the installer.
- Choose set up method. Choose I’ll set it up myself.
- Connect to your database. …
- Set application properties. …
- Enter your license. …
- Create your administrator account. …
- Set up email notifications.
How do I download Jira software for free?
- I’m looking to… Select. Try Data Center for free Upgrade to latest release.
- Choose your infrastructure. Select. …
- Choose your deployment. Select. …
- Choose your platform. Select. …
- Choose your operating system. Select. …
- Choose your infrastructure. Select. …
- Choose your version. Select. …
- Choose your platform. Select.
What is similar to Jira?
12 Best Jira Alternatives
- ClickUp. ClickUp is one of the world’s highest-rated productivity tools, loved by all kinds of businesses worldwide. …
- Binfire. Binfire is a comprehensive project management tool that your engineering and software team can use. …
- Basecamp. …
- Pivotal Tracker. …
- Asana. …
- Clubhouse. …
- Trello. …
Why is jira the best?
Jira is the best project management software for agile teams and software developers. This agile solution makes it easy for team members and project managers to adjust throughout the complete project life cycle. Jira has tools like scrum and Kanban boards that are ideal for organizing tasks and managing agile teams.
Why is Jira called Jira?
The product name is a truncation of Gojira, the Japanese word for Godzilla. The name originated from a nickname Atlassian developers used to refer to Bugzilla, which was previously used internally for bug-tracking.
Does JIRA have an API?
The Jira Software and Jira Service Management applications have REST APIs for their application-specific features, like sprints (Jira Software) or customer requests (Jira Service Management). If you haven’t used the Jira REST APIs before, make sure you read the Atlassian REST API policy.
What is JIRA mobile Connect?
JIRA Mobile Connect (JMC) is an iOS library that can be embedded into any iOS app to provide following extra functionality: Real-time crash reporting, have users or testers submit crash reports directly to your JIRA instance.
Who can create issue in JIRA?
To create an issue in JIRA, the user should have Create Issue permission in the project. Admin can add/remove the permission.