What is a Slack Polly?
Polly is an engagement app purpose-built for Slack, Microsoft Teams and Zoom Apps. Polly helps internal teams of all sizes make smarter, data-driven decisions, instantly.
How does Polly work on Slack?
Polly is built to work in Slack. Simply type /Polly in any channel and Polly will guide you through the rest. It’s that simple. Polly gets you a 7-10x faster response than a typical survey or a form.
What is Polly software?
Polly is an engagement app purpose-built for Slack and Microsoft Teams. Polly helps internal teams of all sizes make smarter, data-driven decisions, instantly. … Polly helps internal teams of all sizes make smarter, data-driven decisions, instantly.
How do you use Polly?
Create, send, and analyze
- Step 1 – Author a poll in Slack. To start a poll in Slack, just /Polly [your question here] in any channel to initiate the authoring controls. …
- Step 2 – Author a survey (or poll) on the web app. …
- Step 3 – Analyze and share your results.
How do you use Polly in chat?
To start using polls in your chats you need to mention @Polly. The Polly bot will pop up and ask you to add Polly to the room.
How do I get rid of Polly?
Deleting a Polly
- Use the /polly delete command on Slack.
- From the drop-down, find the polly you want to delete.
- Hit the Delete button.
How much does Polly cost?
Polly Pricing Overview
Polly pricing starts at $49.00 as a flat rate, per month. They do not have a free version. Polly offers a free trial.
Is Polly free on Slack?
You can start a free Polly trial by navigating to our upgrade page, and clicking on Start Free Trial for either of the plans, if you are eligible for a trial. You have the option to choose between starting a Standard Plan trial or a Pro Plan trial, both of which will last 7 days.
How do you use Polly on Google?
To add Polly to your room, you can do so in one of two ways:
- If you are creating a new room (either for the purpose of using Polly or otherwise), you can just start @mentioning Polly. The Polly bot will pop up and ask you to add Polly to the room.
- Or, you can click Invite People in an existing room.
How do I invite Polly to slack?
Type /invite @polly command & select Polly in the private channel chat where you want to send it. b. Type @polly command into the private channel chat & invite Polly by clicking “Invite Them”.
How do I add a Polly to slack?
The launching point to create a polly in Slack is to use the /polly command. Type something like /polly When should we meet? and hit enter. ✏️Note: To create a polly in a private or shared channel, make sure to /invite @polly first.
Can you do a poll on Google Hangout?
Get started with polling in Google Hangouts Chat
You’ll need to specify at least 2 options, and at most 10 options. Polls are currently not anonymous, and everyone has access to the results.
How do you use Polly in a team meeting?
Adding Polly as an application to your Meeting
- Edit the meeting in your Teams Calendar.
- Select the ➕Add a tab button at the top.
- Select Polly and then click on Add.
- Select Save from the tab configuration page.
- Begin creating your pollys!