What is the current version of Confluence?
Confluence 7.0 – September 2019.
Is my Confluence server or cloud?
The easiest way is to look at the url – if it is https://<something>.atlassian.net you are on Cloud, if it’s not got the atlassian.net in it, then it’s Server.
Does confluence have version history?
Confluence’s Page History Feature
You can access the history of a Confluence page from the Tools > Page History menu. On this page, you can compare versions, and restore or delete previous versions. Atlassian describes entries in the page history as ‘versions’.
How do I get an older version of Confluence?
- Open the current page they have been saving over.
- Select Page History from the […]
- Click the name of the page you want to revert to, Confluence should show you preview of the page. With a warning that you are viewing an old version of the page.
- Click the […] button again and this time select copy.
Does Confluence have version control?
Versioning controlled documents with Confluence
Confluence comes with built-in tools for versioning controlled documents. Each time you modify a document and save it, it adds a new version to the history.
What is Atlassian Confluence server?
Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. Dynamic pages give your team a place to create, capture, and collaborate on any project or idea.
How do I know what version of Atlassian I have?
You can check Jira Software version on the footer of any page in JIRA. It will be written in grey font. Or you can go to Applicatons->Versions and Licenses. You can see there the verisons of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Jira Core.
What is the latest version of bitbucket?
Bitbucket Data Center and Server 7.17 (Long Term Support release)
What is the latest version of JIRA software?
Upcoming bugfix releases
New bugfix versions are released for three Jira feature versions: Latest version, Jira 8.13 LTS, and Jira 8.5 LTS.
How do I view confluence history?
To view the history of a page:
- Go to the page and choose > Page History.
- Choose a version number to view the content of that version.
How do I view changes in Confluence?
- Navigate to the document in Confluence.
- Click the … button in the upper right corner.
- Select Page History.
- Check the version last viewed as well as the newest version.
- Click the “Compare selected versions” button.
How do I add a version to Confluence?
All you have to do is define a page or a page tree as a document and then you can manually save a version or snapshot at any point in time. Depending on your workflow, you can choose to base these versions on the current version of the document or any of the other versions you’ve created.