How do I add a file to a confluence list?
To create a file list:
- Choose Create from template in the Confluence header.
- Select File List and hit Next.
- Enter the details for your file list and hit Create.
- Drag files from your desktop or choose browse for files to search for files on your computer.
How do I create a folder in Jira?
To add a folder to a structure:
- Select the folder’s location (the folder will be placed at the same level in the hierarchy, beneath the currently-selected item)
- Open the Add drop-down menu.
- Select New Folder.
How do I organize my confluence?
Once you know what kinds of spaces your organization will need, it’s time to create your first space.
- Go to your Confluence site.
- From the home screen, select Create Space.
- Select the type of space you’d like to create.
- Fill in the Space name, Space key, and other details.
- Set permissions for your space.
- Select Create.
How do I add more files to a folder?
The fastest way to create a new folder in Windows is with the CTRL+Shift+N shortcut.
- Navigate to the location where you want to create the folder. …
- Hold down the Ctrl, Shift, and N keys at the same time. …
- Enter your desired folder name. …
- Navigate to the location where you want to create the folder.
How do I move files from one folder to another in Confluence?
Moving files in Confluence
- Go to > Attachments.
- Choose Properties next to the attachment you want to move.
- Enter the name of the page you want to move the attachment to (for example My Destination Page).
- Choose Save.
How do I insert an image into a Confluence page?
In the editor toolbar, click the image icon. The window for inserting images and files will appear.
Using the Editor Toolbar
- Click Upload.
- Navigate to the file you wish to use.
- Click Open to add the file to Confluence.
- Click Insert to add it to your page.
How do I add a hierarchy in Confluence?
To get a hierarchy or structure, you need to create pages in the shape you want for the structure (see https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/create-tree-structure-in-confluence/qaq-p/921706 for a very recent discussion on that), and then attach files to the appropriate pages.
What is a Jira folder?
Folders are a special type of Structure item that let you separate, contain and group JIRA issues* in structures. They display aggregate data (progress, time, story points, etc.) in exactly the same way JIRA issues do, but they’re not JIRA issues and they won’t appear anywhere in your backlogs and reports.
How do you create a child page in Confluence?
Creating a Page as a Child Page
- Navigate to the article that should be the “parent” to the article you wish to add.
- Select the ellipses next to the “Create” button at the top left of the Confluence window. The new article will be added under the parent page.
How do I add a page to a page in Confluence?
- Click on the Add Page link. …
- Enter a Title for your page.
- Click Edit beside Location to change the location of the page.
- Select the Space where you want your page to be located from the drop-down menu displayed.
- In the Parent Page input field, specify a parent, if needed.
How do I label a page in Confluence?
Label a page or blog post
Any existing labels appear at the bottom-right of the page, below the page content. To add a label to a page or blog post: At the bottom of the page, choose Edit labels or hit L on your keyboard. Type in a new label (existing labels are suggested as you type)