How do I add tasks to my Outlook toolbar?
Use and customize the To-Do bar
- To display the To-Do Bar, select View > To-Do Bar.
- Select Calendar, Tasks, or People. You can pick one type of item to display in the To-Do bar, two types of items, or all three.
- To turn the To-Do Bar off, select View > To-Do Bar > Off.
How do I customize the ribbon in Outlook?
Video: Customize the ribbon
- Select File > Options > Customize Ribbon. To add a new tab to the ribbon, select New Tab. To remove a tab, in the Customize the Ribbon list, select it. Then select Remove. …
- When you’re finished, select OK.
How do I show tasks in Outlook on the main screen?
View your tasks
- On the navigation bar, click Tasks.
- Click a task to view it in the Reading Pane, or double-click it to open it in a new window. Another way to see tasks, including flagged to-do items, is the Tasks peek. Point to Tasks on the Navigation Bar. The Tasks peek pops up.
How do I add ribbon to Outlook 2016?
There’s a command for this that you can add to your Ribbon Bar: Open Outlook and click on the File tab. On the Sidebar to the left of your screen, click Options. In the Options window, click Customize Ribbon.
Why are my tasks not showing in Outlook?
There are several things to check if your Calendar or Task reminders do not appear. In Outlook 2010/2013/2016/2019, go to File > Options > Advanced and find the Reminders section. … Make sure the Show Reminders option is selected.
Does Outlook have a task list?
Microsoft To Do is now integrated with Outlook.com. To Do is taking the place of Tasks and includes smart lists. … There’s even a list for tasks that you’ve assigned a date to. To get started, Sign in to Outlook.com.
How do I dock the task list in Outlook?
To dock the peek window, hover over the category (e.g. Calendar, Tasks, etc.) at the bottom of the Outlook window. Click Dock the peek button located in the upper right corner of the peek window. The panel for the selected category will display in a pane to the right of the primary window.
How do I use Outlook task list?
Create a task
- Select New Items > Task or press Ctrl+Shift+K.
- In the Subject box, enter a name for the task. …
- If there’s a fixed start or end date, set the Start date or Due date.
- Set the task’s priority by using Priority.
- If you want a pop-up reminder, check Reminder, and set the date and time.
- Click Task > Save & Close.