How do I add contacts in Jira?
To add a technical contact to your account:
- Sign in at my.atlassian.com.
- In the header, click Licenses.
- Located the Atlassian OnDemand license, and click the plus ‘+’ sign to expand the options for the account.
- Locate the Technical Contact field, enter your contact’s email address, and click Add.
How do I add a customer name in Jira?
Cloud – Jira settings > User management > Jira service desk > portal only customers, search for customer click their name click Edit.
How do I add a user to my service desk?
To add new account,
- Login to ServiceDesk Plus – MSP application using the username and password of the admin user..
- Click Admin tab in the header pane.
- On the Account Details block, click Account. …
- In the Account List view page, click Add New Account link on the right hand side corner.
What is a customer in Jira Service Desk?
Customers are people who request help from your service project. Learn how you can add and remove them from your service project. Learn about customers—the people who request help from your service project. Add a customer to your service project so they can start requesting help.
Is Jira service management replacing Jira Service Desk?
Jira Service Management will replace Jira Service Desk Cloud over the next three weeks, with an automatic update for cloud customers. … It also fleshes out automated risk assessment and change management workflows based on the company’s 2019 acquisition of the Automation for Jira no-code change management workflow tool.
How do I create a client in Jira?
- Navigate to project > Project settings > People (as displayed in this screenshot). …
- Add your user together with all the other users that must be able to access this project with a Role.
- Navigate to your project > Project settings > Permissions.
Who uses Atlassian products?
Build at the speed of innovation
- Trulia. Trulia finds a home for large-scale agile development using Jira and Bitbucket. …
- Redfin. Redfin redefines real estate with Atlassian cloud. …
- Fugro. Fugro keeps focus on innovation with Atlassian’s cloud products. …
- Nextiva. …
- Cochlear. …
How do I create an organization in Jira Service Desk?
Organizations are groups of customers who can request help from your service project.
To add an organization:
- From your service project, go to Customers.
- Select Add organizations.
- Add a new or existing organization by entering its name and selecting it in the dropdown.
- Press Add.
How do I access Jira service manager?
From the top right, select Settings ( ) > Products. Under Jira Service Management, select Portal-only customer access. Select Allow customers to create accounts. Select Customers can access and send requests from the portal without logging in.
How do I use a service desk in Jira?
For now, let’s get you set up with a basic service desk project.
- If you’re working with an existing Jira Service Desk instance, select Projects > Create Project from the the top navigation bar of your instance. …
- Select “Basic Service Desk” as the project type.
- Name your project. …
- Select Submit to create your project.
How do I change the customer portal in Jira Service Desk?
To brand the customer portal: Go to Project settings > Portal settings and change the messaging and logo. Your logo will appear in notifications sent by your service project.
As a project admin, you can change the following components on the customer portal:
- welcome message.