How do I cancel my slack free trial?
How to cancel Slack subscription in easy steps
- Click on your workspace name at the top left of your Slack desktop.
- From the menu, choose Billing.
- In the overview tab, select Change subscription.
- Choose between Switch immediately to Free subscription or Switch to Free subscription upon renewal.
- Tap on Preview Changes.
What happens when slack trial expires?
How you’re billed. Once your free trial ends, you’ll only pay for the members that are active in your workspace, based on our fair billing policy. If you have any available credits, we’ll apply those to your account before billing you for either a monthly or annual subscription.
How do I go back to free slack?
Downgrade to free subscription
From your desktop, click on your workspace name in the top left. Select Settings & administration, then Billing from the menu. From the Overview tab, choose Change subscription. Choose either Switch immediately to Free subscription or Switch to Free subscription upon renewal.
Is Slack no longer free?
The Free, Pro, and Business+ plans include a single Slack workspace for small and medium-sized companies. You can use the free version of Slack with some limitations, or upgrade to a paid plan to access more features.
How do I delete my Slack account?
Deactivate your account
- From your desktop, click your profile picture in the top right.
- Select View profile from the menu.
- Click More, then select Account settings.
- Scroll down to Deactivate account, then click Deactivate your account.
- Enter your password and select Confirm Password.
- Click Yes, deactivate my account.
How do I delete a Slack channel?
Delete an active channel
- From your desktop, open the channel you’d like to delete.
- Click the channel name in the conversation header.
- Click Settings, then Delete channel.
- Select Delete this channel.
- Check the box next to Yes, permanently delete the channel, then click Delete Channel.
Is Slack free for students?
The Slack for Education program offers an 85% discount on our Pro or Business+ paid plans. To see the non-discounted cost per member in your currency, head to our pricing page. If your application is approved, your discount will be applied at checkout.
Can you cancel Slack subscription?
If you want to cancel your paid Slack subscription but keep your account, follow these steps: Click on your workspace name at the top left of your Slack desktop. From the menu, choose Billing. In the overview tab, select Change subscription.
How do I change my Slack plan?
Downgrade to free plan
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & administration, then Billing from the menu.
- From the Overview tab, choose Change plan.
- Choose either Switch immediately to Free plan or Switch to Free plan upon renewal.
- Click Preview Changes.
Is Slack API free?
Every message in Slack is indexed and searchable, so nothing gets lost or forgotten. If you’re on our free subscription, you can access the most recent 10,000 messages. Connect with the apps and services you use on a daily basis – and get information in front of the people who need it even faster.
How do I delete a Slack workspace?
Delete a workspace
- Click Settings & administration, then select Workspace settings.
- Scroll down to Delete Workspace.
- Click Delete Workspace.
- Check the box to confirm you want to delete the workspace.
- Enter your Slack account password and click Yes, delete my workspace.
How long does free Slack keep messages?
By default, Slack will retain all messages and files (including audio and video clips) for the lifetime of your workspace. If you like, you can adjust your retention settings to automatically delete messages and files after a set amount of time.