How do I change active sprints in Jira?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community. On the board that has the incorrect sprint, go to backlog, hover over the date you want to change and it will allow you to edit it.
How do I check if a sprint is active in Jira?
Open the board and go to the Backlog view to see a list of all the open Sprints and the issues in the Sprints. You need to use the Backlog view since the Active Sprints view appears to merge all the issues into one Sprint.
How do I change sprint start and end date in Jira?
You can change the start and end date of a sprint through the backlog. Please, go to the backlog and on the … click on “Edit sprint”, change the dates and click on “Update”. Hope this helps!
How do I create two active sprints in Jira?
Enabling parallel sprints
- Log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission.
- Click Settings ( )> Products, then scroll down the page to the Jira Software section.
- Under Jira Software configuration, select the Parallel Sprints checkbox.
How do I enable active sprint in Jira?
To enable sprints:
- Navigate to your team-managed software project.
- In the project menu, select Settings.
- Select Features.
- Use the toggle to enable or disable the Sprints feature.
How do I check sprint progress?
Make the sprint backlog available to the entire project team every day. That way, anyone who needs to know the sprint status can find it instantly. A sprint burndown chart (sample shown) shows the progress the development team is making and is a powerful tool for visualizing progress and the work remaining.
How do you create a sprint backlog?
Sprint Backlog Planning
Building an effective sprint backlog starts with planning which is usually done during the Sprint meeting. In the planning phase, the Scrum team selects product backlog items, in the sprint. Once those items have been selected, the team goes on to plan how they will go about the work.
How do I delete a completed sprint in Jira?
Deleting a completed sprint
Go to the project where your board is located, then select your board from the Board menu. Click Reports, then select Sprint Report. Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down. Select More ( ) > Delete sprint.
How do I reopen a sprint in Jira?
Reopening a sprint
- Choose Projects and select a project, or choose View all projects to visit the projects directory.
- Select the relevant project.
- Click Reports, then select: …
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down.
- Select more ( ) > Reopen sprint. …
- Click Reopen.
How do I edit my Sprint account?
To edit a sprint:
- Click the Agile Boards link in the header.
- Select your agile board in the drop-down menu.
- Click the sprint selection menu.
- Click the edit icon next to the sprint that you want to update. …
- Update the properties that you want to change. …
- Click the Apply changes button.