How do I transfer data from one Confluence page to another?
- Go to a page in the space, and click ••• > Copy. Confluence opens a copy of the page in the editor.
- Rename the page, and make any other changes in the body of the page.
- Select Save.
How do you copy and paste a gliffy diagram in Confluence?
Copy Gliffy diagram into Confluence, the hard way
- Right-click in your Gliffy diagram and select “View diagram source”. Copy the content of the popup.
- Create a new file on your computer, named something. gliffy and paste the diagram source in here.
- Import that file into Confluence.
How do I copy a diagram from net?
Copy a diagram file to a new diagram
- Select File > Make a Copy from the menu.
- Edit the Filename, then click on Google Drive. This will make a copy of your diagram in the same folder as the original diagram file.
How do I copy a template from one space to another in Confluence?
You need to put the page you want into edit mode and then copy and paste it’s layout into a space or global template. If it’s just into a space, any space admin can do this. If you’re entire company wants to do it, then you need to be a Confluence Admin.
How do I copy a page tree in Confluence?
How to copy a page tree
- On the root page for the tree you want to copy: in the tools menu dropdown, select Copy Page Tree.
- The Copy Page Tree macro displays.
- Select the page tree destination. …
- Customize your page titles if needed to avoid clashes with existing pages in the destination space. …
- Click Copy Page Tree.
How do you copy and paste a Gliffy diagram?
2. In the source diagram, select the objects to copy and click Edit > Copy. 3. Go to the web browser tab with the opened destination diagram and in the Gliffy editor, click Edit > Paste.
How do you copy a diagram?
Right-click the diagram surface and choose Select All, or press Ctrl + A. On the Edit menu, select Copy Image.
How do I export a diagram?
To export diagrams, follow these steps:
- In the explorer, select the diagram you want to export.
- In the toolbar, click Import / Export > Export PNG (pixel graphics) or Import / Export > Export SVG (vector graphics). The export configuration dialog opens.
- Configure the export. …
- Click Export.
How do I export draw.io from Confluence?
Use the draw.io Page IDs Export tool
- Go to your Confluence administration, and select draw.io Configuration in the left panel, then select the Page IDs Export tab.
- Select the appropriately target as the Export target, then click Start Export.
- When the export has finished, you’ll see a mapping in the text field below.
How do you duplicate a diagram in Lucidchart?
Duplicate shapes with one click
To create a copy of any shape, hold down Alt/Option on your keyboard, then click and drag from the shape. A copy will emerge that you can place anywhere on the canvas.