How do I create a dashboard template in Jira?
Go to the Apps menu in the Jira top navigation bar, and select Dashboard Hub for Jira (install it first).
- At the top right select the ··· menu.
- Select Create Dashboard and name, describe and set the access restriction for your dashboard.
- In the next screen, select the IT Service Management Team template.
- Click Create.
How do I change the Sprint dashboard in Jira?
1: The Sprint Health gadget
- Select the agile board you want to pull data from for the Boardfield.
- Enable all three options underneath so assignees, sprint name, and board name are always visible.
- Use the Next Sprint Due (auto) option for Sprint so you don’t have to update the gadget’s settings every sprint.
How do you create agile dashboard?
How to set up an agile dashboard in Jira Software
- Step 1: Go to Dashboards in the top nav bar, click Dashboards for a drop-down menu and press Create Dashboard from the button at the bottom of the drop-down menu. …
- Step 2: Name and describe your dashboard. …
- Step 3: Fill out the rest of the information that you see fit.
How do I set up a JIRA dashboard?
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select User Interface > System dashboard to open the Configure System Dashboard page.
On the ‘Configure System Dashboard’ page, you can do the following:
- Move a gadget by drag-and-drop.
- Re-configure existing gadgets.
- Choose a different layout.
How do I create a dashboard report in Jira?
Add reports to a dashboard
- Select Dashboards and choose a starred or recent dashboard or View all dashboards.
- Select … > Edit dashboard.
- Select Add gadget.
- Select Service Project.
- For Service project report, select Add gadget.
- Select Close. A report dashboard is displayed.
- Select Save to save the dashboard.
How do I create a two dimensional dashboard in Jira?
How to add the Two Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget to user’s Dashboard
- Click on “Add Gadget” on the JIRA dashboard. …
- Find the “Two Dimensional Filter Statistics” gadget and click on the “Add it Now” button just below the icon. …
- Configure the gadget by filling in the following details fields.
Can you create multiple sprints in Jira?
The Parallel Sprints feature lets you enable multiple active, parallel sprints. For example, if you have two teams working from the same backlog, each team can now work on their own sprint.
How do I complete a sprint in Jira?
Go to the Active sprints of your Scrum board. If necessary, select the sprint you want to complete from the sprint drop-down. Note that if you have multiple sprints in the Active sprints of your board, the ‘Complete Sprint’ button will not appear until you select one of the sprints. Click Complete Sprint.