Can you put a JIRA dashboard in Confluence?
If you want to build a Jira dashboard in Confluence, you can also use other tools, like Table Filter and Charts for Confluence. You can apply it to the Jira Issues table after you output it to the Confluence page and perform various operations with this data.
How do I create a content report table in Confluence?
To add the Content Report Table macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Content Report Table from the Confluence content category.
- Enter the labels you want to display pages for.
- Use the parameters below to narrow your query.
- Choose Insert.
What is a Confluence report?
Reporting for Confluence is a powerful app with accessibility to metadata and custom structuring of reports unlike any other in the Atlassian ecosystem. Unparalleled access to metadata to gather vital business data across your Confluence instance.
How do I create a custom report in Jira?
To create a custom report:
- From your service project, go to Reports.
- Choose New report from the Projects panel.
- Enter a report name.
- Click Add series. …
- Enter your Series, Label, Color, and Filter by.
- To filter by more fields, click + More.
- To filter using Jira Query Language (JQL), click Switch to JQL.
- Click Add.
How do I create a dashboard report in Jira?
Add reports to a dashboard
- Select Dashboards and choose a starred or recent dashboard or View all dashboards.
- Select … > Edit dashboard.
- Select Add gadget.
- Select Service Project.
- For Service project report, select Add gadget.
- Select Close. A report dashboard is displayed.
- Select Save to save the dashboard.
- Step 1 – Link your Confluence Instance with your JIRA Instance. …
- Step 2 – Find the URL of the particular JIRA / JIRA Agile Report that you want to bring into confluence. …
- Step 3 – Register the JIRA / JIRA Agile Report into Confluence. …
- Step 4 – Add the JIRA / JIRA Agile Report into a Confluence Page.
How do I create a Jira board in Confluence?
To create a new board:
- Click Search ( ) > View all boards.
- Click Create board.
- Select a board type (either scrum, or kanban).
- Select how you want your board created – You can either start with a new project template for your new board, or add your board to one or more existing projects.
What data can be found in the sprint report?
The Sprint Report is board-specific – that is, it will only include issues that match your board’s saved filter. The Sprint Report includes only issues that were completed while the sprint was in progress. Issues added after the sprint starts are indicated with an asterisk.
How do I extract a sprint report in Jira?
Navigate to Blue bar in jira and click on Search Icon . Select the filters by Project Name or Sprint name it will display list of all issues with respect to the project you have selected . Now click on the export icon on right top of the search results screen and select the Export to Excel (CVV) all files option .