Can you create forms in basecamp?
Paperform is the easiest way to make forms online － and you can easily integrate your forms with Basecamp 3.
How do I create a recurring task in basecamp?
Add a Recurring Event
- Click any day in the Calendar to add a new event. …
- Click the Repeats menu to select how often you’d like the event to repeat. …
- You can also choose when the event stops repeating. …
- Save your event, and you’ll see it on the calendar.
- You’ll see it on the project or calendar Agenda list too.
Does basecamp have Kanban boards?
Easily access your kanban board
Boards are added to Basecamp just like every other tool. You can access them from the project home screen or from the project tool drop down by clicking on the project name. You can even turn off the tool for any project.
How do I create a project template in basecamp?
You can create a template in order to generate the same project over and over. Under “Projects,” look for a link to “Make a resuable template” (if this is the first template on the account) or “Manage templates” (if there are already templates created here). Start up the template just like you’d start a new project.
How do I create a template in basecamp 3?
Click the “New” button in your Projects section to start a project from an existing template. You can also view existing templates and build new ones by clicking “Manage Templates.” Like regular projects in Basecamp 3, you’ll want to name your project template and give it an optional description.
What is better basecamp or asana?
While Asana offers more features, more integrations, and a better, more informative startup process, Basecamp offers better pricing and faster support. When it comes to ease of use, both tools are simple, intuitive, and effortless to navigate.
How does basecamp use basecamp?
How Basecamp Uses Basecamp 3 to Manage Team Projects and Simplify Communication
- Campfire for quick, real-time chats.
- Message Board for asynchronous discussions.
- To-dos for divvying up tasks.
- Schedule for tracking events and milestones.
- Automatic Check-ins for asking recurring questions.
How do I create a recurring task in basecamp 3?
How it works
- #1. Install Recur. Install Recur Chrome Extension.
- #2. Authorize. Grant Recur Access for the Basecamp API.
- #3. All done! Time to use Recur and let it do all the work!
How do I create a group in basecamp?
Tip: Add new people to an existing company by clicking “Everyone,” and then the company’s name. Create Groups within your Company by clicking the “Add a group” link below the company. Give it a name and select the members. You’ll need to add people to the company before they can be in a group.
Does Basecamp have a dashboard?
With one click, it allows you to analyze your team’s data in Basecamp and generate a nice visual one-page Basecamp report with a dashboard. The report shows at a glance open and closed task statistics and actual task lists for each person and project.
Does Basecamp track time?
With Basecamp 3 time tracking, there are various integrations with lots of time management apps as the native app does not have this feature. So, along with the project management, Basecamp allows you to track time by integrating with various work timer applications in the market.