How do I change the look and feel of Confluence?
Ways to customise the look and feel of your site:
- Add your own site logo. See Changing the Site Logo.
- Change the colour scheme of the user interface. See Customising Colour Schemes.
- Use themes for advanced layout customisation. See Working with Themes.
How do I manage a space in Confluence?
Administer a space that uses the Documentation theme
- Go to the space you wish to manage.
- Choose Browse > Space Admin from the header. Note: The Space Admin option appears only if you have space admin permissions, or if you’re part of the ‘confluence-administrators’ group.
How do I change the look and feel in Jira?
How to change your Jira site’s colors
- Choose > System.
- Under USER INTERFACE, select Look and feel.
- Under the Navigation colors section, select the option you want to change, change the color, and then click Update.
Does confluence have a dark mode?
DarkTheme for Confluence makes the interface easier on the eyes, saving the eyesight of Confluence users with eye-friendly dark, gray and black colors. Every user can smoothly switch between regular and three different dark themes.
Probably the biggest difference between SharePoint vs. Confluence is that SharePoint offers advanced customization options. SharePoint also comes with a robust data warehouse, so document storage is pretty hefty. Finally, SharePoint has tons more add-ons than Confluence, although we know Atlassian is working on this.
How do I edit a Confluence page?
How do I edit an existing Confluence wiki page?
- Go to a page in the space.
- Click Edit at the top to view the page in Edit mode. This is only displayed if you are logged in and have permission to edit the page. …
- Apply changes to the content.
- Click Update to save any changes you made.
How do I change the space key in Confluence?
You are correct that the only way to “change” the space key would be to copy the space to a new space with the desired key. You can not change the space key once it is set while creating a space.
Can you customize Jira?
Jira Software lets you customize issues by changing the configuration and behavior of these fields to suit your team’s needs. … Change a field’s behavior (such as change a field’s description, make a field hidden or visible, or make a field required or optional).
Is there a dark theme for Jira?
Dark mode / dark theme is one of the most popular features currently. Our app DarkTheme for Jira has been available since the beginning of 2020 and does exactly what you are looking for. the app provides three additional dark themes (dark modes) that can be switched on/off by every user on its own.
Can I change Jira theme?
Your Administrator can download and install themes from The Atlassian Marketplace. Once a theme is installed it can be applied to the whole site or to individual spaces. You’ll need Space Admin permissions to do this. Choose Themes and select a theme option.