How do you close a project in redmine?
Close projects in Redmine
The permissions to close and reopen a project can be managed at roles level. To close a project, go to the project’s Overview > Close project. To reopen it just click on “reopen”.
How do I delete an issue in redmine?
But Redmine don’t have function i need and i go to administration>roles >choose reporter role>ssue tracking and point at Delete issues – nothing change. i attache photo. they can delete issues even if only view projects choose.
How to Delete subproject?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Project ribbon.
- Click Subprojects in the External group.
- Complete one of the following steps: To delete a subproject task, expand the summary level tasks to select the subproject task you want to delete from the Tasks list. …
- Click Delete and click OK.
How do I delete a project in Openproject?
If you want to delete a project, navigate to the Project settings. Click the button Delete project on the top right of the page. Also, you can delete a project via the projects overview.
If your task is no longer dependent on any other tasks, you can remove all of the task’s dependencies at once.
- Choose View > Gantt Chart.
- In the Task Name field, select the tasks that you want to unlink. To select multiple tasks that are not listed consecutively, hold down CTRL and click each task. …
- Choose Unlink Tasks .
unlink subproject in a master project file
- In the master double click any field on the summary line associated with the subproject you want to un-link, that will bring up the Inserted Project Information window.
- Un-ckeck the “Link to project” option.
- Hit “OK”
What are the advantages of OpenProject product mapping and release planning?
Product roadmap and release planning
- OpenProject is the easiest way to plan, visualize and communicate your product roadmap.
- Share your product roadmap with your stakeholders, get feedback about your ideas and break it down into a detailed release plan.