How do I disable the Jira service desk customer portal?
- Go to Project Settings.
- Click on Permissions in Sidebar.
- Click Actions and Click Edit Permissions.
- Remove Service Desk Customer – Portal Access and Application Access for Browse Projects and Create Issues Permission. Please refer the screenshots.
How do I delete a service project in Jira?
How do I delete a project?
- Choose cog wheel (at the top right menu) > Projects, and select the relevant project.
- Select Delete project in the Project settings menu.
- Click Delete to begin deleting the project.
How do I hide a request type in Jira Service Desk?
Go to a service desk project > Project settings > Request types; Choose a request type > click on Edit groups and uncheck all boxes; Note that the request type will start showing under “Hidden from portal”.
How do I delete a service desk in Jira?
From your service project, go to Project settings > People. Find the customer you want to remove by searching for the customer or filter by Service Desk Customers under the Roles dropdown. Select Remove next to the customer.
What happens when you delete a project in Jira?
If you delete a project, you won’t affect them. Except for field content, which will be deleted along with the issues holding it.
How do I delete a customer in Jira Service Desk cloud?
Delete a customer’s account
- Go to Settings ( ) > User management.
- From the sidebar, select Jira Service Management.
- Find the customer name you wish to delete > more ( ).
- Select Delete account.