Can you clone multiple issues in Jira?
Indeed! Deep Clone for Jira now allows to bulk-clone up to 1000 issues at once within Jira Cloud. You can include comments, attachments, sub-tasks and all other issue content such as issue links.
What information is hold by a clone issue in Jira?
The cloned issue contains the same information as is in the original issue; e.g. Summary, Components, Affects Versions etc. The user can also link the cloned issue with the original issue using a clone link.
How do I create a multiple issue in Jira?
- Choose to add the Create issue or Create subtask post function as usual.
- Configure various options as usual.
- Find the Create multiple issues parameter.
- Add a comma separated list of entries. Processing will: Look at each entry. If no pattern is provided, the entry will be selected for continued processing.
How do I create multiple clones in Jira?
Clone issue multiple times
- Navigate to the Issue you want to Single Clone.
- Click ••• > Deep Clone / Old Jira Issue View: Click Deep Clone.
- Under “Advanced Options” select “Clone issue multiple times”.
- Define the quantity of clones you want to create.
How do I clone issues in bulk?
Bulk Clone Issues
- Navigate to the Bulk clone issues page from the Jira Administration menu by selecting Apps→ScriptRunner→Built-in Scripts.
- Enter the Subquery (JQL) for the issues you want to clone.
- Select the project you want the cloned issues to move to from the Project drop down list.
What is the difference between clone+ and clone ++ in Jira?
The difference between Clone+ and Clone++ is the latter allows you to change the project and issue type of the clone. Both allow you to change other fields before the clone is created.
What is Sprint clone value?
Is for add the cloned task to the same sprint as the original task, You’ll be copied the sprint value.
What things are not included in cloned issue in Jira?
11) What are the things not included in cloned issue in JIRA?
- Time tracking.
- Issue History.
Which of the following information of the original issue Cannot be cloned in Jira?
A cloned issue is completely a separate issue from the original issue. Any action or operation taken on the original issue does not have any impact on the clone issue and vice-versa. The only connection between the original and clone is the link that is created.
To an issue on another Jira site
Select more (•••) > Link > Jira Issue. Choose the relevant Jira site and the type of issue link. Enter the issue key or search for the issues you want to link. Note that you can link to any issue that you have access to on the other Jira site.