Can you embed iframe in Confluence?
The iFrame macro lets you embed a webpage inside a Confluence page.
How do I embed content in Confluence?
To add the Include Page macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Include Page from the Confluence content categories.
- Enter the title of the page you want to include. It can be in this space, or another space.
- Choose Insert.
How do I create an embedded iframe?
First, go to YouTube and find a video you like. Below the video, you’ll find a Share button — select this to display the sharing options. Select the Embed button and you’ll be given some <iframe> code — copy this. Insert it into the Input box below, and see what the result is in the Output.
How do I display HTML page in Confluence?
Go to > Manage apps. Select System from the drop down and search for the Confluence HTML Macros system app. Expand the listing and enable the html-include (html-include-xhtml) module.
How do I embed Miro in Confluence?
Click Connect to preview, authorize in Miro, and choose a team from which you will embed your boards. When you paste a Miro board’s link into a Confluence page, it will turn into a Confluence widget automatically. Click the link and you will see the options to display the link as a card or as an embed.
How do I embed a Google form in Confluence?
Easily embed Google Forms into your Confluence page in one click.
- Copy the URL address of your Google Forms.
- Open the Google Forms macro in Confluence.
- Paste the URL of the form into the corresponding section.
- (Optional) Edit the viewer settings.
- Click “Insert”
What is the difference between iframe and embed?
EMBED is basically the same as IFRAME, only with fewer attributes. Formally, EMBED is an HTML 5 tag, but on several browsers it will also work for HTML 4.01, if you are using this. … As always HTML 5 is recommended for the pages.
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
How do I embed a website into canvas?
Click the HTML Editor link.
- Paste the copied code in the HTML Editor window.
- From another tab in your browser copy the web address of the webpage you wish to embed.
- Return to the Canvas page and replace PASTE URL HERE with the copied web address.