How do I enable a disabled user in Confluence?
Go to https://admin.atlassian.com and select your organization.
- Once in the organization, select Directory and Managed accounts.
- Search and tap the user with the deactivated account.
- When in the user’s profile, tap the Reactivate account button:
How do I give someone access to my confluence page?
From the User management go to Product access > Product access. In the Confluence section, add your group and make sure it has the Can sign in checkbox checked. Go back to Confluence administration and in the Space Permissions, make sure that the group you created is not listed in the Default Space Permissions.
How do I add a user to Confluence?
To add a new user:
- Choose > User management.
- Select the Add Users tab.
- Enter the user’s details.
- Choose whether Confluence should send an email message informing the person of their new username. The email message will contain a link that the person can use to reset their password.
- Choose Create.
How do I remove restrictions in Confluence?
Go to the space and choose Space settings > Permissions from the bottom of the sidebar. Choose Restricted Pages. From here, you can click on the Restrictions icon to remove the restrictions.
In what situation might disabling a user account be appropriate?
In most situations disabling or unsyncing a user account is the appropriate way to prevent a user from accessing Confluence, for example when someone leaves your organisation. However, if you do need to remove someone’s name and personal details, you can permanently delete their user account.
How do I manage users in Confluence?
To create the group and add users:
- Go to > User management.
- Choose Groups in the sidebar.
- Choose the Create group button (if you’re using Confluence Server, choose Add Group)
- Enter a group name, for example ‘project-team’
- Choose Create group.
- Choose Add to add members to the group.
How do I see user permissions in Confluence?
Click the Inspect permissions link. Type the name of the user whose permissions you want to view. Choose the permission you want to inspect: Can view, Can view and edit, or Can view and comment. A report appears and shows whether the user has the permission at each level of the page, space, and product hierarchy.
How do I change permissions in Confluence?
Edit space permissions
To change permissions for a space, choose Space tools > Permissions from the bottom of the sidebar, then choose Edit Permissions to change permission settings.
What is the confluence users group?
confluence-users – this is the default group into which all new users are usually assigned. In most sites this is the group that provides the permission to log in to Confluence. confluence-administrators – this super group grants the highest level of administrator permissions.
How do I invite users?
Invite a new user
- Click on the organisation name, select Settings, then click Users.
- Click Invite a user.
- Enter the new user’s first name, last name and email address. …
- Select which features you want them to access, and a user role for each feature.
- (Optional) Click Add a personal message, then enter an email message.
What is a Confluence user?
A Confluence user is a person who can read or update a Confluence site. You can choose whether your Confluence site is accessible to anonymous users (people who have not logged in) or only to logged-in users. See Setting Up Public Access.
How do I access Confluence Admin?
Quick access to admin functions via search
Start typing what you want to do into the Confluence search box at top right of the screen. The matching admin functions will appear with a cog icon at the top of the search results. Even faster via /: Press / on your keyboard, then continue typing the action you want.
Why is a page restricted?
Generally, Facebook restricts external access to a page if it: Has an age restriction imposed. Has a geographic restriction imposed. Has not yet been ‘published‘