To add a shortcut link using the ‘Insert Link’ dialog:
- Choose Link > Advanced and enter or paste the shortcut link into the Link field (shortcut links are case-insensitive)
- Modify or enter link text (this is the text that will appear on the page)
- Choose Insert.
When we need to mention a ticket on a comment, it’s necessary to type the issue key and press space or enter. If we just type and save the comment, it won’t convert the issue key to a link.
To share an issue by sending them an email:
- Open the issue view of the request.
- Click the share icon ( ).
- Enter who you want to share the issue with and a message to send them.
- Click Send.
[http://jira.atlassian.com] [Atlassian|http://atlassian.com] Creates a link to an external resource, special characters that come after the URL and are not part of it must be separated with a space. The  around external links are optional in the case you do not want to use any alias for the link.
- Sign into your Jira Cloud account.
- Go to Jira settings -> Apps -> Find new apps -> Search for GitHub for Jira.
- Click on GitHub for Jira and Click on Get App -> Get it now.
- Click on Get Started to connect your GitHub Account.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open some issue for view.
- Add “Link” to another issue and set its type to “depends” for instance.
- Try to change link type from “depends” to “duplicate”
- YOU CAN’T.
To create a relationship between two issues, drag and drop a child into its parent issue in the Scope section. You can only link an issue to a parent of the corresponding hierarchy level that you’ve configured for your plan.