How do I enable an app in Jira?
To enable various Jira Gadgets, see Configuring the default dashboard. If you’re a Jira admin, you can find and try new Atlassian Marketplace apps right from the issue view. Click the quick-add button under the issue summary and choose Add apps.
How do I log into JIRA mobile app?
Get started with the Jira mobile app
- Download the app for iOS, Mac, or Android.
- Open the app and follow the prompts to sign up for an account, or log into an existing account: If you’re signing up for a new account:
- Invite your teammates to join the project.
Does JIRA work on mobile?
Jira Cloud mobile is available on Android and iOS for both smartphone and tablet.
Is it possible to access JIRA Cloud site via a mobile device?
When you view a Jira page on a mobile device, such as an iPhone or an Android phone, Jira will display an optimized version of the page. … If you need full access to Jira, you can always switch to the Jira desktop interface via the mobile menu (shown in the screenshots below).
Where is Jira settings in Jira?
Editing Jira’s general configuration
- Choose Administration ( ) > System.
- Select General Configuration to open the Administration page.
- Click the Edit Settings button to edit the three sections as described below: Settings. Internationalization. Options.
How do I access Jira settings?
Configure the user default settings
- Log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission.
- Choose > System > Default user preferences to open the User Default Settings page.
- Click the Edit default values button. The User Default Settings window displays.
- Make the changes you wish to apply. …
- Click the Update button.
What is Jira mobile Connect?
JIRA Mobile Connect (JMC) is an iOS library that can be embedded into any iOS app to provide following extra functionality: Real-time crash reporting, have users or testers submit crash reports directly to your JIRA instance.
Is there a Jira desktop app?
Desktop Power for Jira
Jira Client is a desktop application for day-to-day work with Jira issues. It helps you quickly navigate and drill down into issues, schedule tasks and triage problems with drag-and-drop, accurately track time, work when you are offline.
What is the Jira app?
Using Jira Cloud for mobile and desktop enables users to track and manage all aspects of their team’s work in real time, from the convenience of any iOS or Android device.
How do I use Jira app?
Getting started with Jira tutorial: 6 basic steps
- Step 1 – Create a project. In the top-left corner, click the Jira home icon ( , , , ) …
- Step 2 – Pick a template. …
- Step 3 – Set up your columns. …
- Step 4 – Create an issue. …
- Step 5 – Invite your team. …
- Step 6 – Move work forward.
Is Jira app free?
The free Jira app has particular value when tackling tasks like trimming down your backlog of issues or preparing for your next sprint planning meeting.
How do I download Jira software for free?
- I’m looking to… Select. Try Data Center for free Upgrade to latest release.
- Choose your infrastructure. Select. …
- Choose your deployment. Select. …
- Choose your platform. Select. …
- Choose your operating system. Select. …
- Choose your infrastructure. Select. …
- Choose your version. Select. …
- Choose your platform. Select.
Can you disable Jira mobile for a site?
Can I disable JIRA mobile for my site? You can disable JIRA mobile for your site, so that users will only be able to access the desktop view of JIRA on their mobile device. JIRA mobile is a implemented as a add-on in JIRA, so you can disable it by disabling the add-on.
Does Jira have an API?
The Jira Software and Jira Service Management applications have REST APIs for their application-specific features, like sprints (Jira Software) or customer requests (Jira Service Management). If you haven’t used the Jira REST APIs before, make sure you read the Atlassian REST API policy.
What is Jira cloud?
Jira Cloud is built for every member of your software team to plan, track, and manage their work. Using the Atlassian platform, you can dynamically show information about issues, build new workflows and features, or integrate Jira with an existing service.