How do I check the size of a space in Confluence?
- SELECT sum(LONGVAL) AS size_bytes FROM CONTENTPROPERTIES WHERE CONTENTID IN (SELECT CONTENTID FROM CONTENT WHERE CONTENTTYPE = ‘ATTACHMENT’) AND PROPERTYNAME = ‘FILESIZE’ ORDER BY sum(LONGVAL) DESC; …
- SELECT s. …
- SELECT sum(LONGVAL) AS size_bytes FROM CONTENTPROPERTIES c JOIN CONTENT co ON c. …
- SELECT s.
Where is my Confluence space ID?
You can get this via REST API in Cloud. 🙂 You’ll find your space ID listed as “id” in what that URL returns.
How many pages is a Confluence space?
2 answers. Hi Prabhu, There are no limits to the number of spaces or pages you can have in Confluence. As your pages grow in length, the server resources required to edit and render the pages will increase.
How do I manage space in Confluence?
Administer a space that uses the Documentation theme
- Go to the space you wish to manage.
- Choose Browse > Space Admin from the header. Note: The Space Admin option appears only if you have space admin permissions, or if you’re part of the ‘confluence-administrators’ group.
How do I check spaces in Jira?
Log in to admin.atlassian.com. From your organization, select Products from the header. From the left side of the page, select the site’s name and URL > Storage. For each product, you’ll see the amount of storage used and the amount remaining (if it’s not unlimited).
How do I find my confluence URL?
To find your Confluence site URL:
- Open Confluence in your web browser (on your device, or on your computer or laptop)
- Copy the address from your browser’s address bar. In some browsers you may need to tap or click the address bar to see the full URL.
How do I find my space ID?
Click the Settings tab > Space settings > General settings. On the Space Settings page, you will see the Space ID under the General section.
What are Confluence pages?
Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. Dynamic pages give your team a place to create, capture, and collaborate on any project or idea. … Equipped with Confluence, your team can make quick decisions, gain alignment, and accomplish more together.