How do I import an XML file into Confluence?
To import a small space from Confluence Cloud:
- In Confluence Cloud, export the space to XML.
- In Confluence Server, go to > General Configuration> Backup & Restore.
- Scroll down to Restore Confluence Data and select your export file.
- Choose Import.
How do I import content into Confluence?
Import Word documents
- View an existing page. …
- From the top right of the page, select ••• > Advanced details > Import word document.
- Select the Select file to import button.
- Find the Word document you want to import.
- Select Import. …
- Choose the import options you want. …
- Select Import.
Is Confluence XML?
Page layouts. Confluence supports page layouts directly, as an alternative to macro-based layouts (using, for example, the section and column macros). This section documents the storage format XML created when these layouts are used in a page.
Can you import HTML into Confluence?
Other than the text import under Space Tools, there is no mechanism within Confluence to import the HTML pages; you could use the HTML Macro to display it, however, or put the HTML in a directory and try the Import a Text File method.
How do I import a page into confluence?
Import a Word document
- Create a page in Confluence or go to an existing page (you want to view the page, not edit it).
- Choose > Import Word Document.
- Choose Browse and locate the Word document you want to import, then choose Next.
How do I migrate to Confluence?
Transferring Confluence To Another Server Using The Same Operating System
- Run the Confluence installer on your new server.
- Shut down Confluence on both your old and new servers.
- If you’re using Oracle or MySQL, copy the drivers from your old server to the new one.
How do I import an Excel table into Confluence?
First, go to your Confluence page where you want to import your Excel file and insert the spreadsheet macro. Then, select “Import file”. Click on the “Browse” button to select your Excel document on your computer. Finally, click on the “Ok” button to start importing your document.
Can you import Google Doc into Confluence?
Currently, there is no feature in Confluence to import Google doc files.
How do I import a space into a Confluence server?
To import a space from the home directory:
- Copy your space export file to <confluence-home>/restore. …
- Go to > General Configuration > Backup and Restore.
- Select your space export file under Import from the Home Directory.
- Uncheck Build Index if you want to create the index at a later stage.
- Choose Import.
How do I make a confluence PDF?
Export single pages to PDF
If you’ve got permission to view the page in Confluence, you’ll be able to export it in this way; go to the page and choose (Tools) > Export to PDF. Only published content is exported. This means you can create PDF exports even while people are still working on the page.
How do I convert multiple Confluence pages to PDF?
Exporting Multiple Pages or the Entire Space
- Go to a page in the space, open the ‘Browse’ menu and select ‘Advanced’.
- Click ‘PDF Export’ in the left-hand panel. …
- Select the pages you want to export by ticking the check boxes next to each page. …
- Click ‘Export’.