How do I make my Confluence page private?
Restrict a page or blog post
- Choose the Restrictions icon at the top of the page.
- Choose whether you just want to limit only who can Edit, or who can View and / or Edit.
- Enter users or groups then click Add to add them to the list. …
- Apply the restrictions.
How do I restrict access to Confluence space?
Tip: Manage space space permissions using groups instead of individual people
- Go to the space in Confluence Cloud.
- Select Space Settings from the sidebar.
- Select General from the Space permissions card. …
- Select an Edit Permissions button (under Groups, Individual Users, or Anonymous Access).
Who can see my Confluence page?
People with Confluence Administrator and System Administrator global permissions can’t see your pages by default, but they can grant themselves space administrator permission to the space. Members of the confluence-administrators super group can see all spaces and pages.
How can I tell who has access to Confluence space?
The user who created the space is automatically a space administrator, and other users can also be granted Space Admin permission. To find out who is an administrators in your space, either: Go to Space Tools > Overview in the space.
How do I change permissions in Confluence?
To change permissions for a space, choose Space tools > Permissions from the bottom of the sidebar, then choose Edit Permissions to change permission settings.
How do I manage confluence access?
From the User management go to Product access > Product access. In the Confluence section, add your group and make sure it has the Can sign in checkbox checked. Go back to Confluence administration and in the Space Permissions, make sure that the group you created is not listed in the Default Space Permissions.
How do I delete a personal space in Confluence?
To delete a space:
- Go to the space and choose Space Tools > Overview from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Delete Space.
- Choose OK.
What is anonymous access in Confluence?
Giving anonymous users access to your content on Confluence lets you share content with people who don’t have licensed access to your Confluence site. This means you can let them view and collaborate on content, without having to add them to your license count.