How do you add sub bullets in Confluence?
- Create the numbering first.
- In the second line, use the “tab” button so that the cursor moves inward.
- Confluence would use numbering when you move the cursor inward.
- Change it to “bullet point” by clicking the option.
How do I create a sub list in Confluence?
Utilize the usage of User Macros.
- Create a user macro by going to Confluence Admin > User Macros > Create a User Macro. …
- Define the CSS for this user macro by going to the space you would like to implement the user macro in > Space Tools > > Look and Feel > Stylesheet.
- Edit > copy and paste the following code > Save.
How do I add a hierarchy in Confluence?
To get a hierarchy or structure, you need to create pages in the shape you want for the structure (see https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/create-tree-structure-in-confluence/qaq-p/921706 for a very recent discussion on that), and then attach files to the appropriate pages.
How do you go back to a main bullet point after a sub bullet point?
If there is or it continues to not work, go to the beginning of the line and try SHIFT-TAB. Thank you so much it helped! Shift + Tab with bullet already there.
Indent is available in the new editor by using the tab key within headings/paragraphs.
How do I format numbers in Confluence?
To change the number formats in Confluence:
- Choose > General Configuration.
- Choose Edit.
- Update the Long Number Format and Decimal Number Format to suit your requirements.
- Choose Save.
How do I change the page hierarchy in Confluence?
To move or reorder a page:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Reorder pages from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Expand the branches to locate the page you want to move.
- Drag the page to a new position in the tree.
Can you have bullet points within bullet points?
Make bullet points consistent in structure. For example, make all of them sentences or fragments or questions. However, if you have two sets of bullet points in a document, you don’t need to make them consistent with each other–just within themselves. Punctuate bullets consistently.
How do I make sub bullets in Word?
On the bullet you want to turn into a sub bullet, right click and select Increase Indent, you can then change the bullet shape if you require.
How do I go back to the main bullet point?
Hold down the “Shift” key and press “Tab” to back up the bullet point by one level. Repeat this process to back it up further.