How do I enable inline comments in Confluence?
Add an inline comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Choose the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Type your comment and choose Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How do I restore comments in Confluence?
If the version you reverted to has the text that the comments were made on, you may be able to restore them by going to the page and clicking the ellipses in the top right ([…]), clicking Resolved comments, then finding the comment and clicking the option to restore it to the page. I hope this helps!
How do I view comments in Jira?
You can search in comments using Advanced text searching. See details at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-fields-reference-764478339.html#Advancedsearching-fieldsreference-CommentCommentsComment.
How do I view Confluence history?
You can access the history of a Confluence page from the Tools > Page History menu. On this page, you can compare versions, and restore or delete previous versions. Atlassian describes entries in the page history as ‘versions’.
How do I comment on Confluence page?
How do I add a comment on a Confluence wiki page?
- Go to the Confluence wiki page you want to comment.
- Click the Add a comment link on the bottom of the page. OR.
- Click Add on the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select Comment.
- Type in your text/comment.
- Click the Post button to save your comment on that page.
How do I Unresolve comments in Confluence?
- Restore a previous version of the page where the text exists.
- Click on the elipsis ( . . . ) >> Resolved Comments.
- Notice that the reopen option will be available.
- Reopen it and delete the comment.
- Restore the latest version of the page and the resolved comment will remain deleted.
How do I delete a resolved comment in Confluence?
Resolved inline comments cannot be deleted. You have to reopen (unresolve) the comment and then delete. There should be a “Delete” link in the Resolved Comments window so you can delete without having to reopen first.
How do I undelete a comment in Jira?
There is not a way to recover a deleted comment. When deleting a comment, a confirmation appears for the deletion. The confirmation also states there is no undo of deleting a comment.
What are comments in Jira?
Comment on issues. Comments can range from simple text updates to let watchers know what’s happening on the issue, to code snippets, images, tables, and more. The editor converts things like links, code, and markdown on-the-fly, so you can paste in your content and let the editor do the work.
What is comment internally in Jira?
Internal = “Everyone who uses JIRA and has access to this issue in JIRA itself. But not displayed on the portal view”
Can you see who has viewed a Confluence page?
Click View analytics.
From the page’s analytics, you can view the following insights: Name – The name of the user. Last version viewed – The latest version of the page that the user has viewed. Last viewed – The last time the user viewed the page.
How do I view unpublished changes in Confluence?
In the editor, go to > View changes to see all changes that have been made since last publish. The changes won’t be attributed to individual users.
How do I use versioning in Confluence?
Versioning controlled documents with Confluence
Confluence comes with built-in tools for versioning controlled documents. Each time you modify a document and save it, it adds a new version to the history. This version is automatically tagged with a version number, starting at v. 1, then progressing through v.