How do I see sub-tasks in Jira?
You should go to board settings -> swimlanes and choose Stories. In this case subtasks will be under the parent.
How do I not show subtasks in Jira board?
Go to Board Settings > General > then click on Edit filter query. Add your AND type != sub-task JQL there. Be sure to save it.
How do I add subtasks to Jira board?
How to create a sub-task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks.
- Click Add sub-task issue type.
- Enter a name and description to define the new sub-task issue type.
- Click Add.
How do I show subtasks in Todoist?
- Click the task you want to add a sub-task to. This will open task view.
- Select Add sub-task.
- Enter the task’s name and any details you want to add.
- Click Add task or press Enter to save the task.
How do I show subtasks in Scrum board?
Since you are using Scrum, there is no way to just add or show subtasks in a backlog. You have to have a task or story in the hierarchy to carry the subtask. That said if you add a Story or Task to a Sprint that has subtasks, then they will be in the SPrint as an issue that needs to be completed.
How do I display a subtask in Kanban board?
Just make sure that any unique sub-task workflow states are added to the board columns. This can be configured under Board settings, Columns. Immediately, the team will be able to see all sub-tasks on the board and can filter them per user by clicking on the avatars at the top of the board.
How do I create a query in Jira?
Search for issues using JQL in a project
- From your project’s sidebar, select Issues.
- If you’re in the Basic search mode, select JQL.
- Enter your JQL query.
- Press Enter or click to run your query. Your search results will be displayed in the issue navigator.
How do I move subtasks in Jira?
1 Answer. the solution is simple select the issue you need to change the parent. then navigate to more tab and select move option then there will be options to move sub-task to another parent issue.
How do I change subtask status in Jira?
With this access:
- Go to Jira Administration > Issues > Workflows.
- Select your Workflow (I prefer Diagram view for this)
- Click a transition you’re trying to make – this is the arrow between two statuses.