Does Confluence track page views?
If you are using Confluence Cloud, Page View Analytics for Confluence allows you track page views & perform reporting.
Who are the watchers in Confluence?
By default, Confluence will assign you as a watcher of any page or blog post that you create or edit. This behavior is called ‘autowatch’. You can turn autowatch on or off, and set other notification options, in the email settings section of your user profile.
What does watching do in Confluence?
When you watch something, Confluence will send you a notification email about any changes to your watched content. You can watch pages, blog, or entire spaces and you’ll receive email notifications whenever the watched content is added to, edited, or deleted. This includes notifications about attachments and comments.
How do I remove watchers from Confluence?
The left-hand column of the ‘Manage Watchers’ screen shows the users watching the page or blog post. The right-hand column shows the users watching the space. Do either of the following: To remove an existing page watcher, choose the trash can icon next to the user’s name.
How do I stop watching space?
Watching a Space
- Click on your profile photo in the top right and select Watches.
- View Space Watches to identify which spaces you are watching.
- If you want to unfollow the space, simply click Stop Watching on the right side of the screen.
How do I turn off Autowatch in Confluence?
By default in Confluence, Users are automatically added as Watchers to pages that they’ve collaborated on. Users can disable the auto-watch function from within their Confluence User Profiles by unchecking the “Autowatch” option within their Email Settings.
How do I enable watchers in Jira?
Go to the “Add Watchers” popup and click the number of watchers. This opens a dropdown. There you simply start typing the name of the watcher you’d like to add to this Jira issue. Select the watcher to add.
How do I add watchers to bitbucket?
The users that want to watch the issue must click on the Icon that is an eye. It is the last icon when you go to to the issue tracker. However, it is not possible to add watchers, they must add himself as watchers. As an administrator, it is possible to change who is the “Assignee” of the Issue.
What are watchers in Jira Service Desk?
A Watcher is someone that will be given permissions for the Jira project. This generally isn’t a customer since they wouldn’t have access to your Jira system but only the Service Desk portal. A Requested Participant is someone being given permissions for the Jira Service Desk portal.
How do I watch confluence?
Watching a Page(s) in Confluence
- Click Watch on the page you wish to watch.
- Check the box for what you want to watch – the single page or the whole space. If you wish to watch the page you are on and all of its descendants, click Watch tree. You can fine-tune your watches in your profile too.
How do I change notifications in Confluence?
Confluence Administrators can do the following:
- Set the default options for the recommended updates notification. Select (Settings) in the Confluence navigation then choose Recommended Updates Email on the left. …
- Turn email and push notifications on or off for their instance.
What is confluence blog?
Blog posts are an easy way to share announcements, journal entries, status reports, or any other timely information. … Each space in Confluence, including your personal space, has it’s own blog. To view a space’s blog, go to a space and choose Blog in the sidebar.