Who can create boards in Jira?
2 answers. Hello @Wang_KK , Any user can create a board, but certain permissions are required to share the board with other users.
Where is board setting in Jira?
Go to your board, then select more (•••) > Board settings.
How do I give board permissions in Jira?
- Access your Scrum or Kanban Board.
- Enter in the configuration option.
- In General tab, you have. In Administrators option you can set the administrator permission of the board. The filter can be shared. In order to modify these permissions, if you are the owner of this filter, you can modify the shared perm.
What is the difference between a board and a project in Jira?
Project is a collection of issues where we split requirements, tasks, and release plans within a project. Board is an intuitive representation of a project, which can include one or more projects, depending on the filter configuration of board, including kanban board and Scrum board modes.
What is a Scrum board in Jira?
The Jira scrum board is the tool that unites teams around a single goal and promotes iterative, incremental delivery.
How do I change the layout of a board in Jira?
- Click the Jira icon ( , , , or ) > Projects > then select the relevant project.
- Go to your Scrum backlog, Active sprints, Kanban backlog (if enabled), or Kanban board.
- Go to ••• > Board settings and click Card layout.
- Add or delete fields as desired.