How do I set up an agility test?
Perform The Test as Follows
- Start by lying face down on the ground at the start point.
- On the command, jump to your feet and negotiate around the cones to the finish.
- The assistant records the total time taken.
What are the dimensions for the Illinois agility course?
course layout: The length of the course is 10 meters and the width is 5 meters. Four cones are used to mark the start, finish and the two turning points. Another four cones are placed down the center an equal distance apart. Each cone in the center is spaced 3.3 meters apart.
How do you set up a 30m sprint test?
How Do You Do TheTest?
- Set up the course as shown above.
- Sprint from A to B between the cones (as illustrated)
- Jog slowly back to point A as shown (allow up to 30 seconds for this partial recovery)
- Repeat for a total of ten sprints.
- The assistant records the time for each of the 10 sprints.
How valid is the Illinois agility test?
In another study, the reliability of IAT was found on a sample of 97 able-bodied young military service men: ICC = 99% inter-rater reliability and ICC = 68% test-retest reliability .
How do you measure your flexibility?
You need a tape measure or ruler and an assistant.
- Stand and raise your right arm above your head. …
- Place your left arm behind your back with your palm facing out and your fingers upward. …
- Have someone measure the distance between the ends of your middle fingers. …
- Do the test two more times and record your best reading.
How many chances are given for zigzag run test?
(2) Three chances are given to each player. Scoring: Best of the three throws is counted.