You can remove/delete the linked issues from an issue.
- Go to an issue that contains links, and locate the Issue Links section.
- Hover your mouse over the link you wish to delete, and click the Delete (trashcan) icon that appears.
Click SHOW HISTORY button to see the issue history. Click more info link to show details about a jira issue. To unlink the Jira issue with the ticket, Click the unlink option. An alert will appear saying if you are sure to unlink the Jira issue.
Note that your Jira administrator can customize the types of links that you can create.
To an issue on another Jira site
- Open the issue that you want to link to.
- Select more (•••) > Link > Jira Issue.
- Choose the relevant Jira site and the type of issue link.
- Enter the issue key or search for the issues you want to link.
When you click on the URL, three options “Go to link”. “Edit”. and “Unlink” will pop above the URL. From there you can click on “Unlink” to remove link from text.
How do I delete an epic issue in Jira?
- Go to View epic details -> It will open issue details.
- From issue details. Click on three dots on the top right corner | Delete.
How do I delete a sub task from a story in Jira?
How to delete a sub-task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks.
- Find the relevant sub-task issue type and click Delete.
Find and Remove These, Add, Replace all with, then selecting other issues, then bulk linking, would be much better please Atlassian!
- Open the issue you wish to link to multiple issues.
- Select More > Link to display the Link dialog box.
- Ensure that the JIRA Issue item is selected at the left of the dialog box.
How do I turn off bitbucket in Jira?
From Bitbucket Cloud
Click Settings on the left sidebar menu. Click Jira under Atlassian Integrations. Find the Jira Cloud instance you want to disconnect and click Disconnect.
To share an issue by sending them an email:
- Open the issue view of the request.
- Click the share icon ( ).
- Enter who you want to share the issue with and a message to send them.
- Click Send.
If you want to get the list of issues linked to a specific issue with a specific link type, use the built in JQL function linkedIssues(issueKey, linkType). You will find the list of all link types available in your Jira instance there.
Linked issue section contains the dropdown for the options to be selected as the reason for linking the issue. As per the selected option, the suggestion of the issues to be linked in displayed in ‘Issue’ dropdown. Linking of issues can be done either on the same or different JIRA servers.
Unlink Confluence spaces from your service project
- From your service project, go to Project settings > Knowledge base.
- Find the space from the list of your linked spaces and select Unlink.
- Select Confirm to finalize the change.