You can use the Confluence Source Editor app to modify content on a page-by-page basis.
- Install the Confluence Source Editor app.
- Open the editor on an affected page.
- Click the button on the top right of the editor.
- Replace any occurrences of the old base URL with the new base URL.
- Save the page.
How do I change ownership of a space in Confluence?
Summary. The owner/creator of a Space cannot be modified through the Confluence UI. If a user wishes to change this information, we must do so by querying the database and updating the information there.
How do I clean up confluence?
One of the first steps, when beginning to clean up your site, is to identify spaces that are no longer used on a regular basis.
- Go to Analytics in the Confluence header.
- Select the Spaces tab.
- Set your date range.
- Sort the table by views (ascending).
Link to an anchor on the same Confluence site:
- Select some text or position your cursor where you want to insert the link.
- Choose Link in the toolbar or press Ctrl+K.
- Choose Advanced and enter the anchor name in the Link field, following the format below.
To create a shortcut link:
- Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration.
- Choose Shortcut Links in the left-hand panel.
- Enter a Key for your shortcut. This is the shortcut name a user will use to reference the URL.
- Enter the Expanded Value. This is the URL for the link. …
- Enter a Default Alias. …
- Choose Submit.
How do you change the URL of text?
Change an existing hyperlink
- Right-click anywhere on the link and, on the shortcut menu, click Edit Hyperlink.
- In the Edit Hyperlink dialog, select the text in the Text to display box.
- Type the text you want to use for the link, and then click OK.
Provide the ability to create a link in Confluence that will open in a new tab
- CTRL+Left Click (Windows) or CMD+Left Click (macOS)
- Right click > Open in a new tab.
To add the Children Display macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Children Display from the Confluence content or Navigation category.
- Use the parameters below to specify which pages to display, and how you want them to look.
- Choose Insert.
How do you change permissions in Confluence?
First, open editing for space permissions:
- Go to the space in Confluence Cloud.
- Select Space Settings from the sidebar.
- Select General from the Space permissions card. …
- Select an Edit Permissions button (under Groups, Individual Users, or Anonymous Access).
How do I change the permissions on a Confluence page?
To assign specific people the ability to view or edit:
- Type a user’s name or a group into the search bar. (You can add multiple people and groups at once.)
- Select Can edit or Can view.
- Select Add to add them to the list with the selected view or edit permission.
- Select Apply to save the changes.
How do I give admin rights in Confluence?
Make a user a product admin
- Go to your site’s Admin at admin.atlassian.com. …
- Select Groups from the left side of the page.
- Select the administrators or
- Click Add members, search and select the people you want to add, and click Add.
How do I clean up Jira?
Basic mandatory cleanup process
- Step 1: Archive old projects. If your Jira is several years old, you’re bound to have a couple dozen projects that are complete, retired or never-to-be finished. …
- Step 2: Archive old issues. …
- Step 3: Clean up custom fields. …
- Step 4: Remove inactive users.
How do I find unused spaces in Confluence?
If you have Confluence Server, you’ll need to query the database directly to find out this information. The following query identifies the last date on which content was modified in each space within a single Confluence instance: SELECT spaces. spacename, MAX(content.
What is a Confluence instance?
Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. Dynamic pages give your team a place to create, capture, and collaborate on any project or idea. … Equipped with Confluence, your team can make quick decisions, gain alignment, and accomplish more together.