How do I view a Project in Jira?
You can access the project Activity page by selecting the Project drop-down, and selecting your project from the list. If your project is not listed, select View all projects to search for your project. Once you’re viewing the project, click the Summary link to view the Activity page.
How do I watch a ticket in Jira?
To watch an issue, open it and click the watch icon at the top right. If you have permission, the watch icon also lets you view and manage the list of watchers on the issue. Add watchers to make sure they’re informed of important issue updates.
How do I join a project in Jira?
Accept the invitation and join your service project team
- Go to your email client and log in with the email your admin invited you with.
- Find your invitation email, which includes the name of the admin who invited you.
- Click Join them now and set up your Atlassian account.
How do I request access to a project in Jira?
- Log in to admin.atlassian.com.
- From your organization, select Products from the header.
- From the left side of the page, select the site’s name and URL > Site access > Access requests.
- Choose from the following options: All new users can request access. …
- Select Save changes.
What does watcher mean in Jira?
A Watcher is someone that will be given permissions for the Jira project. This generally isn’t a customer since they wouldn’t have access to your Jira system but only the Service Desk portal. A Requested Participant is someone being given permissions for the Jira Service Desk portal.
To share an issue by sending them an email:
- Open the issue view of the request.
- Click the share icon ( ).
- Enter who you want to share the issue with and a message to send them.
- Click Send.
How do I enable voting in Jira?
If you go to General Configuration > Edit Settings > Voting. You’ll then click the On button.
What is a project in Jira?
A Jira project is a collection of issues. Your team could use a Jira project to coordinate the development of a product, track a project, manage a help desk, and more, depending on your requirements. A Jira project can also be configured and customized to suit the needs of you and your team.
How does Jira work in agile?
Jira Software is an agile project management tool that supports any agile methodology, be it scrum, kanban, or your own unique flavor. From agile boards, backlogs, roadmaps, reports, to integrations and add-ons you can plan, track, and manage all your agile software development projects from a single tool.