How do you go back on notion?
- Press cmd/ctrl + N to create a new page (desktop apps only).
- Press cmd/ctrl + shift + N or use cmd/ctrl + click to open a new Notion window.
- Press cmd/ctrl + P to open search or jump to a recently viewed page.
- Press cmd/ctrl + [ to go back a page.
- Press cmd/ctrl + ] to go forward a page.
How do you redo type?
You can undo and redo up to 20 of your last typing or design actions in Access. To undo an action, press Ctrl + Z. To redo an undone action, press Ctrl + Y.
How do I restore a deleted property in notion?
You can view the content of pages you’ve deleted by clicking on them in your trash. They’ll appear with a red bar that gives you the option to restore or delete them permanently.
What is the redo keyboard shortcut?
Redo an action
To redo something you’ve undone, press Ctrl+Y or F4.
Press cmd/ctrl + shift + n or use cmd/ctrl + click to open a new Notion window. Press cmd/ctrl + [ to go back a page.
How do you redo on pages?
Undo or redo changes in Pages on Mac
- Undo the last action: Choose Edit > Undo (from the Edit menu at the top of your screen), or press Command-Z on your keyboard.
- Redo the last action you undid: Choose Edit > Redo, or press Command-Shift-Z.
What does Ctrl S do?
In a DOS or Windows PC, holding down the Ctrl key and pressing the S key pauses (stops) the running program. Pressing Ctrl-S again resumes the operation.
How do I make an archive on Notion?
I simply drag and drop all the past week’s tasks and meetings in to that page to “archive” them. If you want to archive another level down, you could create toggle blocks in the archive page for each week so you know what happened in which week.
How do I change shortcuts in notion?
Keyboard Shortcuts for Notion
- Create a new page ⌘ N.
- Open a new window ⌘ ⇧ N.
- Open search ⌘ P.
- Go back a page ⌘ [
- Go forward a page ⌘ ]
- Switch to dark mode ⌘ ⇧ L.