What are workflows in wrike?
Workflows in Wrike are made up of a set of statuses, and each workflow is made up of four groups: Active, Completed, Deferred, and Cancelled. However, Business and Enterprise accounts can create custom workflows and statuses to apply to tasks and projects.
How do I customize my wrike status?
Click the task status in the task panel. The list of available statuses appears. Select the status you need from there.
Change a task’s status from List view and Task view
- Navigate to the folder, project, or space where the task is located.
- Right-click a task and hover over Mark as.
- A menu appears with status options.
How do you assign on wrike?
Assign a task
- Navigate to a folder, project, or space where the task is located and select it from the list. If you’re creating a task, the task will open as an overlay in Task view.
- Click the +Add assignee button at the task panel.
- Select a person to assign a task to from the list. …
- Click + to add additional assignees.
How do I use wrike templates?
Wrike Templates – How do I get them?
- Right-click on a Folder/Project from the left-hand Folder tree.
- Select “Add from template”.
- Click the name of the template you would like to add.
- Select “Use template”.
- Add a Project/Folder details (name, location, etc).
- Select “Create”.
How do I create a custom field in wrike?
Navigate to a folder, project, or Space. Switch to Table view. Click the + sign on the right side of the table. Enter a title for your new field and click Create new field.
How do I edit a task in Wrike?
Edit Task Details Straight from the Task List
- Set the due date (or change the date) by clicking the calendar icon.
- View the task’s subtasks by clicking the subtasks icon.
- Right-click on the task to assign, reassign, or change task status.
- Click on the task’s folder tags to go to that folder.
Is wrike having issues?
Users might experience issues accessing Wrike, we are investigating. Please stay tuned for further updates. The situation has stabilized, services are back to normal. We are continuing to monitor the situation.
Can I change a task to a project in Wrike?
Wrike integration with Outlook only allows for the creation of Tasks. Converting them to Projects is tedious/error-prone. It’s too easy to “lose” tasks that are not associated with Projects (Orphan Tasks are overlooked and forgotten). Projects have better visibility / Trackability.
How do I follow a task on Wrike?
Follow a task
- Open a task in Task view.
- Click the following icon on the panel above the description field.
- Click +.
- Search for the user you want to add as a follower and select them from the list.
- To add yourself, click Follow task.
How do you create a workflow process?
Steps to Create a Workflow Online:
- Identify your resources.
- List out the tasks that should be accomplished.
- Find out who is accountable for each step and assign roles.
- Create a workflow diagram to visualize the process.
- Test the workflow you created.
- Train your team on the new workflow.
- Deploy the new workflow.