Labelling Tables and Figures
Tables and figures must all be labelled with numbered captions that clearly identify and describe them. Figure captions are generally placed below the figures, while table captions must be placed above the tables.
Numbered Captions provides a way to consistently caption figures, tables, and more. Numbering is automatically incremented separately for each type. Captioned items can be referenced from the same page or other pages and include links to the captioned item.
How do you freeze rows and columns in Confluence table?
You can freeze first N rows/columns with the help of the Table Filter macro of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. Wrap your table with Table Filter, switch to the Table View tab, specify the number of rows in Freeze first N rows box.
Ensure there is an empty paragraph above the table. Click in it, ready to type some text.
- Ensure there is an empty paragraph above the table. …
- Insert the caption. …
- Now, make sure the title will stay on the same page as the table. …
- Note: Make sure that you don’t leave an empty paragraph between the title and the figure.
How do you use tables in Confluence?
To create a table:
- While editing the page, place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the table.
- Choose Table on the toolbar.
- A dropdown menu will appear, showing a table with a variable number of rows and columns. …
- Add content and more rows and columns as needed.
How do I insert a table of tables in Word?
Click in your document where you want to insert the table of figures. Click References > Insert Table of Figures. You can adjust your Format and Options in the Table of Figures dialog box. Click OK.
How do I insert a list of tables in Word?
To create a combined list of tables and figures
- After the table of contents, click where you want to insert the list.
- In the Insert menu, pull down to Index and Tables.
- Click Table of Figures.
- Check Include label and number, Show page numbers, Right align page numbers. …
- Click Options. …
- Click OK. …
- Click OK.