How do I edit a Confluence site?
How do I edit an existing Confluence wiki page?
- Go to a page in the space.
- Click Edit at the top to view the page in Edit mode. This is only displayed if you are logged in and have permission to edit the page. …
- Apply changes to the content.
- Click Update to save any changes you made.
How do I upload a file to Confluence?
Upload a file
- Drag the file directly onto the page.
- Go to Insert > Files and images and upload a file.
How do I replace an attachment in Confluence?
Move a file to another page
- Open the page in Confluence Cloud.
- Select to open the more options menu, then select Attachments.
- Select Properties next to the attachment you want to move.
- In the Page field, enter the name of the destination page for the attachment (for example, My Destination Page). …
- Select Save.
Why can’t I edit a Confluence page?
Navigate to Confluence Administration > General Configuration > Collaborative Editing and click on “Restart Synchrony”. Afterward, try to create a new page or edit an existing one and see if the issue is resolved.
How do I upload a PDF to Confluence?
To add the PDF macro to a page:
- Upload the PDF file to your page, then publish the page. See Upload Files to learn how to do this.
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose PDF from the Confluence content category.
- Select the attached file you want to display.
- Choose Insert.
How do I upload a large file to Confluence?
You can limit the size of files that can be uploaded and attached in Confluence.
To configure the maximum file size that can be uploaded:
- Go to > General Configuration.
- Choose Edit.
- Enter the maximum size next to Attachment Maximum Size. The default is 100 MB.
- Choose Save.
- Upload your attachment to the page.
- Go to the Attachments view of the page.
- Right click on the attachment and copy the link to.
- Insert the link into a page like you would insert any other link.
Can you edit documents in Confluence?
You can edit any file attached to a Confluence page using your preferred desktop application, then when you’re ready, upload the file back to Confluence.
How do I rename a file in Confluence?
- When you see a list of documents embedded to a Confluence page, expand the details of the file you want to change by clicking on the little “>” sign at the front of each line.
- Click on “Properties” at the end of the corresponding line.
- Change the filename in “File Name” textbox.
- Click on “Save”.
Can you edit a Word document in Confluence?
Editing Office files attached to a page
Choose Edit in Office beside the attachment you want edit. Your browser will ask you to confirm that you want to open the file. … The file will open in your Office application – make your changes then save the document. It will be saved back to Confluence.