How do I delete a cell in Confluence?
Confluence could be far more functional, with respect to this. Look to Word: You can delete the contents of cells, or the cells themselves. Hi Robert, This should be possible by highlighting the cells you want to delete and then selecting delete.
How do I delete a row?
To do this, select the row or column and then press the Delete key.
- Right-click in a table cell, row, or column you want to delete.
- On the menu, click Delete Cells.
- To delete one cell, choose Shift cells left or Shift cells up. To delete the row, click Delete entire row. To delete the column, click Delete entire column.
How do I delete a column in Confluence?
To delete a column:
- Open the Edit List window so the Canvas List tab appears.
- Select the column header you wish to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
How do you delete multiple cells in a table?
You can just select all of the contents of the table by clicking on the table selector at the top left. Then just press the delete key. Delete will get rid of the contents while leaving the table structure.
How do you delete a row in sheets?
How to delete rows in Google Sheets on a computer
- Open a Google Sheet on your Mac or PC.
- Click on the row you want to delete. …
- Click “Edit” in the menu at the top of the screen and then, in the drop-down menu, click “Delete row n” in which n is the row number you’ve currently selected.
How do you delete a row in R?
Drop Rows by row number or Row index in R can be accomplished either by slice() function and also by the ‘-‘ operator.
How do I add a row to a confluence table?
Insert a table
- While editing the page, place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the table.
- Choose Table on the toolbar.
- A dropdown menu will appear, showing a table with a variable number of rows and columns. …
- Add content and more rows and columns as needed.
How do I change the layout of a Confluence page?
To edit a decorator file:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Look and Feel from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Layout (Layout is displayed only if you are a Confluence system administrator.) …
- Click Create Custom to edit the default vmd file. …
- Make any changes and click Update.
How do I freeze a header row in Confluence?
You can freeze first N rows/columns with the help of the Table Filter macro of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. Wrap your table with Table Filter, switch to the Table View tab, specify the number of rows in Freeze first N rows box.
Where is the table toolbar in Confluence?
Turns out the toolbar has been removed in newer versions of Cloud Confluence; along with the ability to set table column widths. The full set of available options now exists in the “Table Options” menu that appears at the bottom of the table when selected.
How do I split a row in Confluence table?
Select the rows that you want to split, highlight it to the bottom-most or top-most row and just cut it. Then paste the rows you just cut where you want it.