What is the best way to use projects in Todoist?
How to best use projects
- Quick add tasks to your project.
- Set due dates.
- Use task priorities.
- Organize your project using sections.
- Discover more about projects.
Can you group projects in Todoist?
Whether you need to see your important to-dos first, review who’s working on what, or sort your task list alphabetically, Todoist has you covered with powerful new sorting and grouping options. View your project schedule by grouping your tasks by due date.
How do I get the most out of Todoist?
10 tips for getting the most out of Todoist
- Get the Chrome add-in. …
- Use IFTTT. …
- Get the Outlook add-in. …
- For email on the move , choose Newton email. …
- Set up a Tomorrow filter. …
- Set up recurring tasks. …
- Learn the date formats. …
- Use Smart Schedule.
Why Todoist is the best?
The paid Premium version of Todoist is one of the most feature-rich to-do apps on the market. It has a simple and functional interface, great collaboration capabilities, and apps for nearly every device so that you can get to your to-do list no matter where you are.
How do I move multiple tasks in Todoist?
From the menu that appears at the top, select the action you want to perform:
- Click Schedule to schedule all selected tasks.
- Click Move to project to move all selected tasks to another project and/or another section.
- Click Labels to add labels to (or remove labels from) all selected tasks.
How do I view tasks in Todoist?
In your Activity log you’ll be able to view your completed tasks (including recurring tasks) from all projects. Click your avatar in the top-right corner of Todoist and select Activity log. While viewing the Activity log, click on All actions. Next, select Completed tasks.
Is Things 3 better than Todoist?
Both the task manager apps have nailed the basics with different but useful features. Things 3 has a better UI and due to a one-time payment option, it’s cheaper than Todoist in the long run. Todoist offers superior sharing and collaboration features and project management functions compared to rivals.
How do you make a subproject in Todoist?
How to turn a project into a sub-project
- Hover over a project.
- Click and hold the gray handle that appears to the left of the project.
- Drag and drop to the left or right to change its indent level.
How do you create a sub project?
Linking Project files
You can insert a subproject anywhere in the task list of the master project. Click Project > Subproject. In the Insert Project box, select the subproject you want to insert. To insert multiple subprojects, hold down Ctrl and click the subprojects in the order that you want to insert them.