How many pages is a Confluence space?
2 answers. Hi Prabhu, There are no limits to the number of spaces or pages you can have in Confluence. As your pages grow in length, the server resources required to edit and render the pages will increase.
What are pages in Confluence?
Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. Dynamic pages give your team a place to create, capture, and collaborate on any project or idea.
How do I add a space to a Confluence page?
How do I create a new page in my Confluence wiki?
- Click on the Add Page link. …
- Enter a Title for your page.
- Click Edit beside Location to change the location of the page.
- Select the Space where you want your page to be located from the drop-down menu displayed.
- In the Parent Page input field, specify a parent, if needed.
Probably the biggest difference between SharePoint vs. Confluence is that SharePoint offers advanced customization options. SharePoint also comes with a robust data warehouse, so document storage is pretty hefty. Finally, SharePoint has tons more add-ons than Confluence, although we know Atlassian is working on this.
What is a child page in Confluence?
Pages in Confluence have a parent/child relationship. Any pages under a parent are considered its children.
How do I create a space shortcut in Confluence?
Try this out:
- Choose Space tools > Configure sidebar from the bottom of the sidebar (or the cog menu if your sidebar is collapsed)
- Add a space shortcut by clicking +Add link. Shortcuts can be to Confluence pages or spaces, or to any other content on the web.
What is difference between Jira and Confluence?
Jira is basically a bug and issue tracking tool that allows you to manage and track issues throughout your project development lifecycle, whereas Confluence is a full-fledged project management and collaboration tool that stores and organizes all your information assets surrounding the project – everything from meeting …