How do I find unpublished pages in Confluence?
- Open each document in the “Worked on” tab under the “Recent” menu and look for the ‘Unpublished” changes” marker next to the breadcrumbs. (Its easier if you choose “View all Recent Pages” at the bottom of the page).
- To do the same for all users, use the Advanced Search and search on Last Modified.
How do drafts work in Confluence?
Draft – A newly created page which has not been published, or simply a page which has never been published before. For instance, if you create a new page, the button on the bottom-right of the editor will show as ‘Publish’. Shared Draft – Draft is shared with other users when collaborative editing feature is enabled.
Does Confluence auto save drafts?
Confluence Cloud automatically saves your changes as you make them. … When collaborative editing isn’t enabled, Confluence Cloud saves a draft of your page once every thirty seconds.
How do I recover a draft in Confluence?
In the top right of the Confluence window click on
Does Jira save drafts?
AutoSave adds a safety net to your Jira instance and periodically saves comments in your local browser as draft, so they don’t get lost in a case of failure.
How do I get rid of unpublished changes in Confluence?
Discarding draft is now possible in Confluence Cloud.
- Edit a page where you have unpublished changes.
- Click on the 3 dots at top right.
- Select the last option “Revert to last published version”
- Show changes option is available to quickly glance the changes you are going to discard.
- Click on Revert page.
How do I edit confluence in HTML?
To edit an existing page or blog post, choose Edit at the top of a page or press E on your keyboard. Confluence automatically saves changes as you type.
Where is recently worked on in Confluence?
The recent pages drawer can be opened by clicking the icon or by using the keyboard shortcut g + r. When the drawer is open, you can use the tabs to easily get to pages based on your recent interaction with them, or you can use the filter to narrow the list based on characters in the title of the page.
Why can’t I edit a Confluence page?
Navigate to Confluence Administration > General Configuration > Collaborative Editing and click on “Restart Synchrony”. Afterward, try to create a new page or edit an existing one and see if the issue is resolved.
How do I edit confluence?
How do I edit an existing Confluence wiki page?
- Go to a page in the space.
- Click Edit at the top to view the page in Edit mode. This is only displayed if you are logged in and have permission to edit the page. …
- Apply changes to the content.
- Click Update to save any changes you made.
How do I recover a lost Confluence page?
To restore a deleted page:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Trash.
- Choose > Restore next to the page you wish to restore.
How do I publish confluence without notification?
Make sure to access an existing page and then, edit it. Make a small edit on the page, and then, tap the ellipsis button on the top right of the Close button and then, select Publish without notifying watchers.