What are the characteristics of a daily stand up?
What is Daily Stand-up?
- A daily stand-up is a daily status meeting among all team members and it is held roughly for 15 minutes.
- Every member has to answer three important questions − …
- Daily stand-up is for status update, not for any discussion.
What is a good Daily Scrum?
I recommend asking the team what time they are all going to be present and then agree a time that suits everyone. I find the ideal time is between 9:15am and 10:15am in the morning. Having the Daily Scrum between these times does help reduce potential issues.
What is the main purpose of the Daily Scrum?
The purpose of the Daily Scrum is to inspect and synchronize the team’s progress towards the Sprint Goal, discuss if anything impedes the team and re-plan the team’s work to achieve the Sprint Goal.
Which of the following is a characteristic of a good Agile team?
The main traits everyone on the team should possess are a desire for collaboration and continuous improvement. An Agile team is all about communication (usually daily), teamwork, problem-solving, technical development skills, and striving to improve the team’s velocity with each iteration.
How do you make a Daily Scrum interesting?
- Adding “Appreciation Time” to each standup, where standup attendees can thank other team members for a contribution they recently made.
- Starting each standup with a joke, GIF, riddle, or icebreaker.
- Changing the meeting location.
- Passing around a speaking token (i.e. baton or ball)
What are two intended outcomes of Daily Scrum?
Daily Scrums improve communications, eliminate other meetings, identify and remove impediments to development, highlight and promote quick decision-making.
What is the main reason for the scrum master to be at the Daily Scrum?
What is the main reason for the Scrum Master to be at the Daily Scrum? A Scrum Master does not have to be there; he or she only has to ensure the Development Team has a Daily Scrum. The Scrum Master enforces the rule that only Development Team members participate in the Daily Scrum.