How do I restore archived pages in Confluence?
From the archived pages list
- Scroll to the bottom of your page tree and click Archived pages.
- In the list of archived pages, find the page you want to restore, click the More actions menu (•••) on that page’s line item, and click Restore.
- Choose a destination for the page in the page tree.
- Click Restore.
How do I archive a Confluence space?
Archive a space
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Overview from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Edit Space Details.
- Select Archived in the Status dropdown menu.
- Choose Save.
Can you hide a Confluence page?
To hide a page:
Go to a page in the space. Choose Space settings from the sidebar > Content Tools > Reorder Pages. Move the page to the same level as the home page.
How do I restore a Confluence page?
How do I restore a deleted Confluence wiki page?
- Go to the Space Admin tab of the Browse Spaceview. To do this: …
- Click on Trash from the left panel. A list of deleted pages and emails for the space is displayed.
- Click on the Restore link beside the page you want to restore.
Can we archive Confluence pages?
You can archive Confluence spaces by following this procedure: Open the Overview of the space. Choose Edit space details. Select Archived in the Status drop-down menu.
How do I restore unpublished changes in Confluence?
- In the top right of the Confluence window click on <YOUR_USERNAME> -> Drafts. …
- For pages that are yet to be saved, you’ll have an option to Resume Editing or Discard.
- For pages that have been subsequently saved, you’ll have an option to View Changes, View Conflict or Discard.
Does Jira premium include Confluence?
Premium. The Premium plan is currently available for Confluence Cloud. This plan gets you everything from the Standard plan, plus: Analytics.
What is page tree in Confluence?
The Page Tree macro displays a dynamic, hierarchical list of pages starting from a specified parent (root) page. It can act as a table of contents or a list of related topics. When viewing the page tree, your reader can click a link to view the relevant page. The page’s current position is highlighted in the page tree.
How do I bulk move pages in Confluence?
Bulk deletion/ move of Confluence pages is not directly possible. Workaround is to create a temporary space then move all the pages into that space. Finally delete the space.
How do I move a child page in Confluence?
To move or reorder a page:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Reorder pages from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Expand the branches to locate the page you want to move.
- Drag the page to a new position in the tree.
How do I create a child page in Confluence?
Creating a Page as a Child Page
- Navigate to the article that should be the “parent” to the article you wish to add.
- Select the ellipses next to the “Create” button at the top left of the Confluence window. The new article will be added under the parent page.
How do you delete a child page in Confluence?
Navigate to the parent page and choose > Delete. Choose Also delete child pages then hit Next. We’ll warn you of any issues, such as incoming links that will break. Choose Delete to proceed.
How do I recover a deleted wiki page?
Recover a page from the wiki interface
- Navigate to the desired wiki.
- Click More.
- Click Manage wiki.
- Click Pages.
- Filter the content if desired, as above, for deleted pages.
- Page through the deleted pages and locate the desired page.
- Click Undelete.