How do you mark an epic as done?
But what made me uncomfortable is that there is the only way to mark epic status to DONE, in the Backlog -> left-hand panel -> scroll and find the epic -> click the top-right -> click “mark as done”.
How do I get rid of completed epics in Jira?
The best way to remove the done epic from everywhere (specially the board) is to edit the Filter Query on the board to exclude the done epics.
To complete an epic:
- Navigate to the Backlog of your Board.
- Open the Epics Panel on the left.
- Click the drop-down arrow for your epic, and select Mark as Done.
How do I mark an issue as done in Jira?
- Go to options (3-dot icon in upper-right) > Board Settings.
- Select Columns from the left-hand view.
- Under your “Done” statuses, check “Set Resolution” – this will set the resolution to Done each time an issue reaches that status.
What is epic status in Jira?
The Status field of the epic contains the issue status, since an epic is a type of issue. In the Jira default workflow, this status can have one of the following values: Open, In Progress, Resolved, Closed, Reopened. … The Epic Status field is a Jira custom field and might not be displayed on the epic.
What does mark as reviewed mean in epic?
Mark As reviewed! What does Mark as Reviewed imply? That you have verbally verified the information with your patient and confirmed the information is accurate at that time. … No this date is by no means,binding and can be changed at any time but it is valuable for those working with the patient.
How do I reopen an epic in Jira?
If an epic is “marked as done”, you can restore it to the side panel by completing these steps:
- Go to “Issues” > Search for Issues”
- Search for all epics with the “Epic Status: Done”
- Add additional filters to limit the # of epics shown.
- “Bulk Change” the issues and update the “Epic Status” to “To Do”
How do I reopen a ticket in Jira?
Click on + Add Transition:
- in the From Status, you set the name of your Closed status.
- in the To Status, you set the name of your Open status.
- in the Name, you set the name of the reopen transition, like Reopening Ticket.
- add the new transition.
How do I not show epics in Jira backlog?
Hide Done Epics from Backlog
- Create a Next-gen project.
- Open Backlog.
- Create an Epic issue type.
- Change Epic to Done status.
- Open Epics dropdown menu.
- Turn on Epic Panel.
Can you archive epic in Jira?
All epic’s features and backlog items will be archived as well. It is even possible to archive features only. Archived epics will be displayed with gray pattern and hidden upon the next reload of the story map.
What is the difference between resolved and closed in Jira?
Closed means that the issue has been worked on but can be reopen. Resolved means that the issue has been worked on, closed and a resolution determined.
How do I change the resolution from unresolved to done in Jira?
If it needs to be unresolved, the next transition needs to have the post-function “Update Issue Field”, select “Resolution”, then select what you want that resolution to be.
What is the difference between status and resolution in Jira?
Statuses represent the position of an issue in its workflow. A status can be mapped to one workflow step. Resolutions are the ways in which an issue can be closed. Read more about the default statuses, resolutions and priorities that come with your Jira products.